Is Ann Coulter a jerk?

KingRaw!

I dare you to stop us GL
Here's a few quotes from it.

"The ethic of conservation is the explicit abnegation of man's dominion over the Earth. The lower species are here for our use. God said so: Go forth, be fruitful, multiply, and rape the planet — it's yours. That's our job: drilling, mining and stripping. Sweaters are the anti-Biblical view. Big gas-guzzling cars with phones and CD players and wet bars — that's the Biblical view."

"They're [Democrats] always accusing us of repressing their speech. I say let's do it. Let's repress them. Frankly, I'm not a big fan of the First Amendment."

"And why is it "homophobic" for Senate Republicans to look askance at sex in public bathrooms? Is the Times claiming that sodomy in public bathrooms is the essence of being gay? I thought gays just wanted to get married to one another and settle down in the suburbs so they could visit each other in the hospital."

"I'd build a wall. In fact, I'd hire illegal immigrants to build the wall. And throw out the illegals who are here. [...] It's cheap labor."

"I think [women] should be armed but should not vote...women have no capacity to understand how money is earned. They have a lot of ideas on how to spend it...it's always more money on education, more money on child care, more money on day care."

"The ethic of conservation is the explicit abnegation of man's dominion over the Earth. The lower species are here for our use. God said so: Go forth, be fruitful, multiply, and rape the planet — it's yours. That's our job: drilling, mining and stripping. Sweaters are the anti-Biblical view. Big gas-guzzling cars with phones and CD players and wet bars — that's the Biblical view."

"They're [Democrats] always accusing us of repressing their speech. I say let's do it. Let's repress them. Frankly, I'm not a big fan of the First Amendment."

"And why is it "homophobic" for Senate Republicans to look askance at sex in public bathrooms? Is the Times claiming that sodomy in public bathrooms is the essence of being gay? I thought gays just wanted to get married to one another and settle down in the suburbs so they could visit each other in the hospital."

"I'd build a wall. In fact, I'd hire illegal immigrants to build the wall. And throw out the illegals who are here. [...] It's cheap labor."

"I think [women] should be armed but should not vote...women have no capacity to understand how money is earned. They have a lot of ideas on how to spend it...it's always more money on education, more money on child care, more money on day care."

Do you have an opinion King Raw or do you have some type of bet on how many posts you can have in a thread of your starting? 'Let me put the most controversial questions, people or topics out and see how big a thread can get...'

You defending her?

LOL... I didn't say a freakin word about her. Nice jumping to conclusions.

Let's see, you started a thead asking if abortion is murder, you ask about stem cell research you ask about ann coulter. I am far a from a genius but your m.o. is pretty obvious.

Because I don't care about boring issues. Didn't know stem cell research was so controversial......

And what does my opinion about her have to do with whether I want lots of replies or not?

And what does my opinion about her have to do with whether I want lots of replies or not?

so you don't have an opinion but asked the question anyway because I'm sure most people who follow politics closely wouldn't have an opinion of Ann Coulter because she is so moderate and politically correct and wouldn't offend a sole...

Hey this isn't an editorial by me. I asked people what they think about her. If I wanted to make a thread that would get 200 plus replies then I would talk about how much fun hanging black people is.

I think Ann Coulter would be much happier if she would just finish with the transition and get her dick cut off and fashioned into a vagina. (s)He is a very mad person and I think it is the battle in her body between his natural male hormones and his hormone treatment. But if the testicles were gone that adams apple would not stick out of her neck like he swallowed softball.

Ann Coulter is nothing but a bomb throwing twat. She's a sensationalist, whose sensationalism is designed to sell books and get air play.

Who on Earth doesn't know this?

You Raw? You don't know this?

if you have to ask, then you are not in touch with the stuff she writes

however, everyone is allowed to speak their mind (unless the DHS decides what you say is on the menu of abridged speech)

Back