Is Bill O'Reilly a bigot?

KingRaw!

I dare you to stop us GL
You tell me.

"That's my advice to all homosexuals, whether they're in the Boy Scouts, or in the Army or in high school: Shut up, don't tell anybody what you do, your life will be a lot easier"

"We'd save lives because Mexican wetbacks, whatever you want to call them, the coyotes — they're going to do what they're doing now, all right, so people aren't going to die in the desert."

"You want to have two guys making out in front of your 4-year-old? It's okay with them. A guy smoking a joint, blowing the smoke into your little kid's face? Okay with them. And I'm not exaggerating here. This is exactly what the secular movement stands for."

"Listen, citizens of San Francisco, if you vote against military recruiting, you're not going to get another nickel in federal funds. Fine. You want to be your own country? Go right ahead. And if Al-Qaeda comes in here and blows you up, we're not going to do anything about it. We're going to say, look, every other place in America is off limits to you, except San Francisco. You want to blow up the Coit Tower? Go ahead."

"I couldn't get over the fact that there was no difference between Sylvia's Restaurant and any other restaurant in New York City. I mean, it was exactly the same, even though it's run by blacks. Especially the black patrons: there wasn't one person shouting, "Hey, m'fer, I want more iced tea." "

You tell me.

"That's my advice to all homosexuals, whether they're in the Boy Scouts, or in the Army or in high school: Shut up, don't tell anybody what you do, your life will be a lot easier"

"We'd save lives because Mexican wetbacks, whatever you want to call them, the coyotes — they're going to do what they're doing now, all right, so people aren't going to die in the desert."

"You want to have two guys making out in front of your 4-year-old? It's okay with them. A guy smoking a joint, blowing the smoke into your little kid's face? Okay with them. And I'm not exaggerating here. This is exactly what the secular movement stands for."

"Listen, citizens of San Francisco, if you vote against military recruiting, you're not going to get another nickel in federal funds. Fine. You want to be your own country? Go right ahead. And if Al-Qaeda comes in here and blows you up, we're not going to do anything about it. We're going to say, look, every other place in America is off limits to you, except San Francisco. You want to blow up the Coit Tower? Go ahead."

"I couldn't get over the fact that there was no difference between Sylvia's Restaurant and any other restaurant in New York City. I mean, it was exactly the same, even though it's run by blacks. Especially the black patrons: there wasn't one person shouting, "Hey, m'fer, I want more iced tea." "

I love how you never have links for any of your supposive quotes. Damn you are a big shit disturber. Kind of like the shit talker in high school who would talk talk and talk until the real action came down and then would run.

I love how you never have links for any of your supposive quotes. Damn you are a big shit disturber. Kind of like the shit talker in high school who would talk talk and talk until the real action came down and then would run.

It would be easy as pie to verify them on your own. You're just a lazy guy and probably on welfare because of it. That allows you to stay home and complain about welfare.

It would be easy as pie to verify them on your own. You're just a lazy guy and probably on welfare because of it. That allows you to stay home and complain about welfare.

"Moms bitchin because the county check isn't right" - Ice Cube circa 1990

O'Reilly is one of those bigots who doesn't know he's a bigot. There's a lot of older generation people like that. They made up their mind about the world in 1966, and that's that. I used to work with many of them.

One of the most notable was Mr. Peterson, a radical evangelical who told me on many occasions that if he had it his way, he'd give "fags" once chance to repent, and if they didn't they'd be killed, anyone who didn't support Israel would be killed, all Islamists would be given one chance to convert, and if they didn't they'd be killed, and that God is jealous and would send everyone who didn't think like Mr. Peterson, to eternal torture, forever and ever. And the kicker was that his "God" loved everyone on earth.

Jesus would shit at the bigotry being perpetuated in his name. He would absolutely shit, and wish that Herod had gotten ahold of him as in infant, so this garbage couldn't be spewed in his name.

He has a major influence over idiots. That ends up changing the outcomes of elections.

Back