Is Dixie Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howey, as one of the board's all knowing dictators, you need not wait for him to commit an offense to ban him. Preventative detention works! So I say the same strategy shall be used with perma-bans! :cof1:

Ban Hammer is the official title of Billy in his capacity as a Moderator. I think I will assign each of them a title:

Damo = Honey Bee
Soc = Special Guest
Billy = Ban Hammer
Grind = Original Prankster
Beefy = Fired

Ban Hammer is the official title of Billy in his capacity as a Moderator. I think I will assign each of them a title:

Damo = Honey Bee
Soc = Special Guest
Billy = Ban Hammer
Grind = Original Prankster
Beefy = Fired

Lol...Soc = Special guest.

And don't forget the KKK

Threedee
Howey
Rana
Darla
Grin

I foyrgot who else...too much wine tonight. :)

I have no desire to weigh in on the controversy of whether or not Dixie should be banned. It is not for me to say. I would only point out that he really doesn't have a leg to stand on now when he complains about others calling anyone a pedophile. He lost that right.

I have no desire to weigh in on the controversy of whether or not Dixie should be banned. It is not for me to say. I would only point out that he really doesn't have a leg to stand on now when he complains about others calling anyone a pedophile. He lost that right.

Pedophile? Who said that about somebody here, and who is complaining about it?

From my understanding, it is against board rules to accuse someone of wanting to have sex with children, or imply that people are having sex with children. I don't think I did that in the post which is in question, I can't be responsible for how someone interprets things.

Honestly, I am more concerned with clearing up this fungus under my big toenail, than whether or not Grinder and Dumo rub their two brain cells together and ban me. I think it would ultimately hurt their forum far more than it would effect me, especially if it were over something as silly as this. They should probably consider banning Howey for a month, just for instigating false accusations (harassment). If this were my forum, that would certainly be under consideration.

of course... there was nothing untoward about your implication....

needless to say, I am not surprised by your position... earlier romantic love poetry notwithstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back