Is GOLD maxing out?

Depends on the dollar, but I think it will rise some more and hold a while. But then I am not a guru, just a guy with some gold.

I am not sure about buying now. It was around 30% lower than now when I bought. so I should be safe with mine.

you stock guru's... what do you think?

It is going to hit a psychological barrier at $1000 (as seen the last couple of days). There will be pressure to keep it under... but I think that pressure folds just as it did at $900.

Buy on the dips, hold what ya got.

Every major central bank is pumping more and more fiat money into the system right now. Obviously that is inflationary and in creating more of their currency, they are essentially creating an environment where it takes more of each currency to buy gold. (which inflates the price of gold)

Gold has appreciated against every major currency because of this.... and there is nothing on the horizon to suggest they are going to stop pumping paper money into the world economy in an attempt to stem off a global economic downturn.

Gold, Cash, Grain, Nat Gas... good holds.... buy on dips.

As always, the above should be taken with a grain of salt, you should consult with your advisor to make sure they are appropriate for your individual needs. Other than cash, none of the above are meant to be short term holds (less than a year)

It is going to hit a psychological barrier at $1000 (as seen the last couple of days). There will be pressure to keep it under... but I think that pressure folds just as it did at $900.

Buy on the dips, hold what ya got.

Every major central bank is pumping more and more fiat money into the system right now. Obviously that is inflationary and in creating more of their currency, they are essentially creating an environment where it takes more of each currency to buy gold. (which inflates the price of gold)

Gold has appreciated against every major currency because of this.... and there is nothing on the horizon to suggest they are going to stop pumping paper money into the world economy in an attempt to stem off a global economic downturn.

Gold, Cash, Grain, Nat Gas... good holds.... buy on dips.

As always, the above should be taken with a grain of salt, you should consult with your advisor to make sure they are appropriate for your individual needs. Other than cash, none of the above are meant to be short term holds (less than a year)

What are some natural gas stocks?

What are some natural gas stocks?

Personally I use UNG.... it is an ETF designed to mimick changes in nat gas prices. So it isn't reliant on earnings reports, company management etc....

If you are holding long term it should do well for you.... but coming into spring, look to buy on a dip.... as demand typically loosens in the spring/summer

I'm not a gold guy, but oil is up $5 bucks today. I'd say gold and inflation have a lot higher to go.

Back