Is He for Wealth Redistribution?

• Thread starter Thread starter The Maverick
  • Start date Start date
T

The Maverick

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iivL4c_3pck"]YouTube - Obama Bombshell Redistribution of Wealth Audio Uncovered[/ame]

Yewbetcha! ;)

I'd be thrilled enough to dance a jig if they just let me keep my own money.

I had no idea that was what 'maverick' stood for and meant, create a society in which the sycophants worship wealth, while the majority of people live in abject poverty! Interesting idea and under Bush they are succeeding.

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oe-brooks18-2008sep18,0,7282720.column

"Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone." John Maynard Keynes

A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

For the long term health of the USA we need more salary equality.

And NO I am NOT saying pay everyone the same.

For the long term health of the USA we need more salary equality.

And NO I am NOT saying pay everyone the same.

This can work in a free market. It takes honest people with an honest vision to make it work. Take a look at the "Whole Foods" business model... they are making it work.

This can work in a free market. It takes honest people with an honest vision to make it work. Take a look at the "Whole Foods" business model... they are making it work.

Yes can work however "It takes honest people with an honest vision to make it work" is the problem.

Yes can work however "It takes honest people with an honest vision to make it work" is the problem.

So is the answer for Government to set wages with caps on the top and min on the bottom?

If so... how, when and where does Government get involved?

The government ? If Business had any real foresight the govt is not needed.
Business is run by shortsighted greedy people. Who are NOT out for the good of our country.
That causes the govt to have to step in with minimum wage, etc.
Laws about payrolls, workmans comp, etc...

There is nothing more shortsighted than a politician who is nearly always in the process of prepping for his next election.

The government ? If Business had any real foresight the govt is not needed.
Business is run by shortsighted greedy people. Who are NOT out for the good of our country.

They'll never understand! :rolleyes: Keep trying to teach them though!

Citizen just said if businessess were smart there would not be a need for government. You agreed and said keep teaching it. I'm asking more about this need for no government.

This is what he said that I agreed to:

Do they have optomotrists in your neck of the woods? You need help! :cof1:

I got dibs on Threedee's money.

LOL I have nearly $8000 in a savings account and make $200 a month from the Air National Guard, plus money for college. Technically, under Obama I will be getting a tax credit (which is NOT a tax cut, fyi, since I don't make enough money to get one).

Back