Is hillary done? What did I miss?

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
had Hiatus for a week from everything. I herd Hillary bit it hard on Tuesday. She must have quit by now?

OHH ok.. so she must be moving to operation sabotage obama for 08 by now.

ill tell you what. if someone takes a pop shot at obama at this point i would bet my HOUSE it was from the hillary camp.

It is when you sucker punch someone in the balls really hard. If you do it right you can hear an audible pop.

She's going all racial on us today:

"I have a much broader base to build a winning coalition on," Clinton said in an interview with USA TODAY. Clinton cited an Associated Press poll "that found how Senator Obama's support among working, hard-working Americans, white Americans, is weakening again, and how whites in both states who had not completed college were supporting me."

"There's a pattern emerging here," she said.

"These are the people you have to win if you're a Democrat in sufficient numbers to actually win the election," she said. "Everybody knows that."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

Man why cant she just have a stroke or something.

I swear, she's convinced that she's entitled to it. I can't bear to even look at her anymore. I watched her speech briefly 'til I couldn't stomach it and was absolutely incredulous to hear her talk about Indiana being the tie-breaker and it was now on to the WH, etc. She just refused to acknowledge the facts in any way. Seems that she wants to portray herself as a fighter but she's only coming off as completely delusional and incapable of dealing with reality.

I swear, she's convinced that she's entitled to it. I can't bear to even look at her anymore. I watched her speech briefly 'til I couldn't stomach it and was absolutely incredulous to hear her talk about Indiana being the tie-breaker and it was now on to the WH, etc. She just refused to acknowledge the facts in any way. Seems that she wants to portray herself as a fighter but she's only coming off as completely delusional and incapable of dealing with reality.

I know, it's a real spectacle. Her people are always asked, and have been for some time, if she'll bow out "when the time comes". And they have always all said the same thing, HIllary is very realistic and pragmatic, and if the time comes, of course she would. But I have seen no sign of this "realism" and I am starting to wonder if she isn't somewhat deranged.

Yet NY will gladly re-elect her to another term in the Senate. Crazy New York Bastards.

It is reminiscent of Howie Dean and the scream....

The flap about the scream was so overplayed. Dean's awkward attempt at pep-rally enthusiasm bears no similarity whatsoever to the psychosis that we are all bearing witness to currently.

You just don't like Hillary because you are a sexist pig....

What? Whats that you say? Its OK to not like Hillary now? All the liberals are doing it? Clintons are indeed pieces of shit? Ya don't say?

I know, it's a real spectacle. Her people are always asked, and have been for some time, if she'll bow out "when the time comes". And they have always all said the same thing, HIllary is very realistic and pragmatic, and if the time comes, of course she would. But I have seen no sign of this "realism" and I am starting to wonder if she isn't somewhat deranged.

hmmm..... deranged..... where have i herd that before... something about CDS?

Back