Is it fair for NBC to be calling the Democratic nomination?

Jarod

Contributor
As much as I like the result and the effect of securing Obama as the Democratic nominee in the minds of voters....

Is it fair/ethical for NBC to be calling the nomination at this point?

Yeah Jarod it’s fair. Nobody else would have been allowed to go on for so long. Huckabee was laughed off the stage by the media, and so should Hillary have been, and before last night.

She just cant pull it off so its acedemic at this point.

Nothing wrong with stating the facts on a news show. I know that is a novel idea these days though.

You just said "word!!!" because he was black didn't you? Had he been white you would have responded "exactly!!!". Isn't that right Jeepers?

Why are you racist?

:rolleyes:

After typing the above, it doesn't seem as funny as it did in my head, but what the hell... I'll post it anyway. I can always fall back on being demented as an excuse should the above happen to annoy anyone.

:)

You just said "word!!!" because he was black didn't you? Had he been white you would have responded "exactly!!!". Isn't that right Jeepers?

Why are you racist?

After typing the above, it doesn't seem as funny as it did in my head, but what the hell... I'll post it anyway. I can always fall back on being demented as an excuse should the above happen to annoy anyone.

not racist ... Its inspeak for all Obama supporters... get with the program....

Why are you racist?

Yep, you be demented my brother.

The good part about being demented is that it is an awesome fallback.

:cool:
So SF how sad are you that Hillary did so poorly yesterday? I know you have been cheering her on. My bet is that Party leaders start the pressure and that funding falls the hell off. Couldn't have happened to a nicer woman.

So SF how sad are you that Hillary did so poorly yesterday? I know you have been cheering her on. My bet is that Party leaders start the pressure and that funding falls the hell off. Couldn't have happened to a nicer woman.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/05/hillary-clint-1.html

If she had done better, the fight continued. If she sucked... the end of the Clintons chances for a return to the White House. Either way... I win.

If I had my choice, I would have wanted her to do better yesterday so that she could lose at the last minute.... far more precious a moment it would have been.

But either way... she is done.

:party: :party: :party:

Is it fair for psycho to come out today & say that W. Virginia is the 'crucial' contest? Is it fair for her to change the needed delegate total to 2,209, after months of saying 2,025? Is it fair for her to change the metric of the campaign from elected delegates, to superdelegates, to popular vote, to "electability"? Is it fair for her to say that MI was a "fair vote," and make an argument that even elected delegates aren't really "pledged"?

Frankly, I'm a little disappointed in today. I thought the media would be much more definitive, and that supers would come out in force...

Is it fair for psycho to come out today & say that W. Virginia is the 'crucial' contest? Is it fair for her to change the needed delegate total to 2,209, after months of saying 2,025? Is it fair for her to change the metric of the campaign from elected delegates, to superdelegates, to popular vote, to "electability"? Is it fair for her to say that MI was a "fair vote," and make an argument that even elected delegates aren't really "pledged"?

Frankly, I'm a little disappointed in today. I thought the media would be much more definitive, and that supers would come out in force...

If you think that is bad... here is her current to do list...

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpu...y-clint-1.html

Back