Is it gay for a heterosexual couple to have anal sex?

Is it gay for heteros to have anal sex?

• Yes, a man and a woman having sex with each other is very gay.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
No. That's equal to saying getting your dick sucked is gay (or feasting on the yeast for the ladies).

I might be a faggot then because like Digital Underground said in Freaks of the Industry "you take it out and put it in her butt..."

there are different levels howey. Given how many repubs we've seen turn into full fledged toe tappers, the vitriol and the outright petrifying of doing anything that could be perceived in the slightest way gay . . (like having sex with a women the "wrong way") leads me to believe that the odds of at least one of them being a majjjjor closet case is very high. They probably think I am saying it to get under the skin, but I really believe it. We know psychological projection is a real thing. We know people go to huge lengths to distance themselves from things they are afraid of. I think that fits DY and ILA to a T. If so, that's very sad :( They must hate themselves for knowing they are going to hell because of their sexual desires.

there are different levels howey. Given how many repubs we've seen turn into full fledged toe tappers, the vitriol and the outright petrifying of doing anything that could be perceived in the slightest way gay . . (like having sex with a women the "wrong way") leads me to believe that the odds of at least one of them being a majjjjor closet case is very high. They probably think I am saying it to get under the skin, but I really believe it. We know psychological projection is a real thing. We know people go to huge lengths to distance themselves from things they are afraid of. I think that fits DY and ILA to a T. If so, that's very sad :( They must hate themselves for knowing they are going to hell because of their sexual desires.

Thank you for the enlightening words.

I feel so much smarter now. You, Sir, are a king among men.

Back