Is it me?

All the 'Not really a republican but yes Im a republican's can't resist all the excitement of a hot fascist chick.

All the 'Not really a republican but yes Im a republican's can't resist all the excitement of a hot fascist chick.

If smaller government and giving the people back their money they work for is fascist---I would have to disagree. Her constitutional core values imposes freedom on all of us--what a way to live.

If smaller government and giving the people back their money they work for is fascist---I would have to disagree. Her constitutional core values imposes freedom on all of us--what a way to live.

How about perepetual war and no bid contracts? Or outsourcing jobs to slave labor dictatorships and calling it progress? Nobody believes your lies.

How about perepetual war and no bid contracts? Or outsourcing jobs to slave labor dictatorships and calling it progress? Nobody believes your lies.

Show me something Palin said or did that would support your claims.

At any given time-there are about 50 wars going on around the world---how many have we been in?

Are you talking about the no bid, cost plus, privatization of some military services--like black water? I agree---no competition is a free markets worst nightmare, and we sould not be outsourcing our military anyway. If Palin is the woman I think she is--she would most likely end Balckwater type contracts.

Last edited:
Back