Is it morally right to compare Gay Rights to Segregation and the Civil Rights Movemen

WarmPotato

Youtuber
Tim Cook, CEO of Apple, compared the plight of LGBT Americans with Kristallnacht and Segregation. He's gotten away with this through a shield called Identity Politics. Saying he's a christian, raised Baptist, great reverence, trial of sin, God made him gay, and so on. Tim Cook's most infamous statement was when he said "God’s Greatest Gift To Me" was being gay. Cook claims God made him homosexual in a hope to fuse antithetical camps of identity politics into a shield for his self serving politics. Being a false christian is something I can shrug off, but dragging your religion into politics is a poison on democracy. And comparing gay marriage to Kristallnacht and Segregation is unforgivable.

Tim Cook, CEO of Apple, compared the plight of LGBT Americans with Kristallnacht and Segregation. He's gotten away with this through a shield called Identity Politics. Saying he's a christian, raised Baptist, great reverence, trial of sin, God made him gay, and so on. Tim Cook's most infamous statement was when he said "God’s Greatest Gift To Me" was being gay. Cook claims God made him homosexual in a hope to fuse antithetical camps of identity politics into a shield for his self serving politics. Being a false christian is something I can shrug off, but dragging your religion into politics is a poison on democracy. And comparing gay marriage to Kristallnacht and Segregation is unforgivable.

No, it's not like that now in America. It was like that further back in history and in some countries still today. They still do face plenty of bigoted persecution in America though. Of course, they also get some coddling in some perspectives. Both are annoying bullshit.

The comparison is accurate. In either case, human beings are mocked and denied freedom to exist in their natural state. A man can't change his skin color or his sexuality.

Back