Is it more than COVID?

Teflon Don

I'm back baby
Reactions: TOP

China Joe hasn’t been seen in days. I mean it is just supposedly a positive COVID test. It isn’t like he was shot in the face or something. Word is he suffered a medical emergency. What are they hiding?

He can’t even face the public. Who is running the country?
He is embarrassed about his dementia but he will forget about it.

He was on the phone speaking well today. He just got his last treatment.
You should worry about your dementia.

China Joe hasn’t been seen in days. I mean it is just supposedly a positive COVID test. It isn’t like he was shot in the face or something. Word is he suffered a medical emergency. What are they hiding?

He can’t even face the public. Who is running the country?
That kind of stupidity is not even worthy of entertaining with an answer!

You idiots are so full of shit, it is regurgitating up and out of your mouths!

Could it be that Biden suffered something like a nervous breakdown from the stress he was under?
Is that all you do is talk SHIT?

He is ill. He is being responsible and quarantining himself, because he has a virus that is highly contagious and be deadly in the elderly!

So stop talking SHIT! SHIT-ASS!

Is that all you do is talk SHIT?

He is ill. He is being responsible and quarantining himself, because he has a virus that is highly contagious and be deadly in the elderly!

So stop talking SHIT! SHIT-ASS!
Nothing this administration has said in the last three and a half years has been the truth. Why do you think they are suddenly being totally truthful now?

If Biden ends up dead less than two weeks after the Regime tried and failed to take out Trump will that be coincidence?

Little Lizard do you not understand your own party has been lying to you?
That's exactly it, Gekko is like...

Listen%2B3.jpg

Back