Is it possible

tinfoil

Banned
Is it possible... That Donald Trump is sabotaging his own campaign and has been doing so all along in an attempt to ensure his friend Hillary gets elected? I have thought this for a long time. It was the craziness with which insulted Fiorina way back in the beginning of the mess that made me ponder. It didn't seem like it was possible for someone to act in such a manner while running for president if they were serious about it. The most logical conclusion I could figure was that he was trying make republicans look bad and make sure Hillary would stand a good chance as an effect. There were numerous ridiculous comments that came after this that all seemed so far past the line of being respectable and presidential that, to me, it seemed impossible that it wasn't a con. Now we have the reuse of Michelle's speech in a blatantly trollesque fashion. It seems to me it was Trump going for the lulz amongst the elite crowd. Cue the picture of Trump laughing with Hillary and Bill and the caption reading "And then we had Melania use the democrats speech from 2008"

Call me crazy, but Trump is a con man and it wouldn't surprise me to find out this whole scenario isn't far from the truth

I have wondered if this is the case for at least a year.

But it looks like he's going to win. What then?

Will he abandon any pretense of being a conservative and be a Hillary clone?

Is it possible... That Donald Trump is sabotaging his own campaign and has been doing so all along in an attempt to ensure his friend Hillary gets elected? I have thought this for a long time. It was the craziness with which insulted Fiorina way back in the beginning of the mess that made me ponder. It didn't seem like it was possible for someone to act in such a manner while running for president if they were serious about it. The most logical conclusion I could figure was that he was trying make republicans look bad and make sure Hillary would stand a good chance as an effect. There were numerous ridiculous comments that came after this that all seemed so far past the line of being respectable and presidential that, to me, it seemed impossible that it wasn't a con. Now we have the reuse of Michelle's speech in a blatantly trollesque fashion. It seems to me it was Trump going for the lulz amongst the elite crowd. Cue the picture of Trump laughing with Hillary and Bill and the caption reading "And then we had Melania use the democrats speech from 2008"

Call me crazy, but Trump is a con man and it wouldn't surprise me to find out this whole scenario isn't far from the truth

Bless your heart tinfoil you still have standards. I wish I could believe this but I don't. They are for real and our society and our political class is normalizing this. Did you know that Newt Gingrich literally said today, literally said this "no one minds that Melania used someone else's speech because she's stunning looking".

I mean, wtf?

Yeah! I would guess Trump will be making decisions that could basically be seen as trolling the republican base. He'll nominate a liberal judge, perhaps the very same judge Hillary would and probably on her advise. He'll keep ACA and implement everything the republicans have been fighting against. Trump probably has tons of rich friends who own hospitals and professional buildings where healthcare services operate and the more everyone uses the system, the more Trump and friends gain. Great business model if you're already loaded. I know Trump is not anti gay marriage.

I think it would be the ultimate ego boost to a narcissist like Trump to use the office of president to troll an entire political party. A fun challenge to a powerful man. I can imagine Trump declaring "I hate republicans. Hillary, I should run for their party and make it look like a joke. If I win I will enact everything your party brings me. We can't lose either way and we can make that insipid bunch look like idiots for the next year and a half"

LOL that's pretty crazy, I know, but it's possible!

I really, really, REALLY hope we don't find out what Trump would do as president.

Yeah! I would guess Trump will be making decisions that could basically be seen as trolling the republican base. He'll nominate a liberal judge, perhaps the very same judge Hillary would and probably on her advise. He'll keep ACA and implement everything the republicans have been fighting against. Trump probably has tons of rich friends who own hospitals and professional buildings where healthcare services operate and the more everyone uses the system, the more Trump and friends gain. Great business model if you're already loaded. I know Trump is not anti gay marriage.

I think it would be the ultimate ego boost to a narcissist like Trump to use the office of president to troll an entire political party. A fun challenge to a powerful man. I can imagine Trump declaring "I hate republicans. Hillary, I should run for their party and make it look like a joke. If I win I will enact everything your party brings me. We can't lose either way and we can make that insipid bunch look like idiots for the next year and a half"

LOL that's pretty crazy, I know, but it's possible!

I really, really, REALLY hope we don't find out what Trump would do as president.

Me too.

Did you know that Newt Gingrich literally said today, literally said this "no one minds that Melania used someone else's speech because she's stunning looking".

I mean, wtf?

WTF indeed!
I don't mind the speech reuse, but it ain't because she's attractive. It's because I'm glad we were able to see the amount of work a Trump organization would put into a speech. The same amount of work we would expect from teenagers. Really, I think it's causing me to to have cognitive dissonance to imagine the decision to blatantly reuse a speech in a serious effort. To me, it makes more sense that it was designed to be embarrassing and part of a campaign-long effort to look like a joke.

More on Gingrich:

LOL
I really am stunned at that quote Darla put up. Was he being sarcastic? Perhaps trying make a dig at Trump himself, who tends to make such comments about women?

Hard to believe he could say something like that seriously

More on Gingrich:

LOL
I really am stunned at that quote Darla put up. Was he being sarcastic? Perhaps trying make a dig at Trump himself, who tends to make such comments about women?

It is not hard for me to believe at all, he isn't a very moral person.

More on Gingrich:

LOL

I don't know, he was asked if Melania plagiarized Michelle Obama's speech and he said no one cares if she did or not, who cares, she's stunningly attractive. I didn't see the interview I only read the quote on twitter. It was from CNN. I really don't know what he thought he was doing with that, it's so weird. The whole thing is so weird.

Thanks for the vid. LOL funny stuff. I agree with all the people who say we're witnessing the collapse of the republican party

I've been saying this for a long time, his campaign is literally a joke. I never imagined he would get the nomination.

Sent from my LG-D631 using Tapatalk

I have wondered if this is the case for at least a year.

But it looks like he's going to win. What then?

Will he abandon any pretense of being a conservative and be a Hillary clone?

You have? Prove it.

I'll understand if you don't respond, coward.

Another Trump chump.

Just as I suspected. Troll won't respond to me and hides behind his computer. Seems he gets his little bitch to respond for him. Since he won't respond, why don't you prove he did what he claimed to do.

I'll understand if you can't.

Just as I suspected. Troll won't respond to me and hides behind his computer. Seems he gets his little bitch to respond for him. Since he won't respond, why don't you prove he did what he claimed to do.

I'll understand if you can't.

Prove it chump.

Some very juicy stuff on Trump was hacked.

Remember his friendship with Jeff Epstein?

His tax returns?

Trump had better bend the knee to the Kremlin fast. Maybe he already has.

image.jpg

Back