Is It Safe???

signalmankenneth

Verified User
Cheney in his only movie role!
Copy%20of%20Copy%20of%20MARATHONab.jpg

I would like for Cheney to be waterboarded to get the truth about the lies/mistakes about Iraq. People died and perhaps he lied.

as some say if it will save lives....

I suspected you were Solitary now with the Alabama thing I know. Remember this? :barf:

Ok, this is the third place you have tried this. I am an Alabama fan and a UA alum. This has some special meaning for you? No, I do not remember you vomiting.

Or are you a presonal friend of Dick "Lets go bird hunting" Cheney?

Ok, this is the third place you have tried this. I am an Alabama fan and a UA alum. This has some special meaning for you? No, I do not remember you vomiting.

Or are you a presonal friend of Dick "Lets go bird hunting" Cheney?
Solitary was a poster with a addiction to this board, three fat kids and an ugly wife whom he frequently sodomized. He left here in shame. If you ain't him, be very happy.

Solitary was a poster with a addiction to this board, three fat kids and an ugly wife whom he frequently sodomized. He left here in shame. If you ain't him, be very happy.

And you miss him enough to greet me with his name in three places?

TMI

I would like for Cheney to be waterboarded to get the truth about the lies/mistakes about Iraq. People died and perhaps he lied.

as some say if it will save lives....

that is totally un-AMERICAN, i will have to go and say the pledge of alligience to the flag in order to get the bad taste of this post out of my mouth.

liberals are communist traders, they also want to trade with Cuba, that makes them trader, traders.

He was unable to "drop it" too. :)

I am unable to "drop it"? You accuse me of being this person (in two threads and a PM), and when I answer the accusations, I am unable to "drop it"?

Dude, you are a little spooky.

I am unable to "drop it"? You accuse me of being this person (in two threads and a PM), and when I answer the accusations, I am unable to "drop it"?

Dude, you are a little spooky.
LOL he would have said the same thing, except "creepy". Now talk about creepy...

LOL he would have said the same thing, except "creepy". Now talk about creepy...

I had a stalker once. She accused me of similar things. And I can hear her saying what you just said.

Pal, no matter what the voices in the closet are telling you, I am not him. Now show me that you are able to drop it?

If you had an honest beef with Cheney then you wouldn't have bothered with this crap.

Yeah I have a beef with Cheney, he is a coward for one! As a Vietnam Veteran, I detest warmongers, who have never been in a uniform, let alone a shooting war! This sack of human escrement, had five college deferments doing the Vietnam War, yet glorifies and support wars and torture too!

deferments.jpg

I had a stalker once. She accused me of similar things. And I can hear her saying what you just said.

Pal, no matter what the voices in the closet are telling you, I am not him. Now show me that you are able to drop it?

He leaves, a few days goes by, and you show up with the exact same style. Its uncanny.

Yeah I have a beef with Cheney, he is a coward for one! As a Vietnam Veteran, I detest warmongers, who have never been in a uniform, let alone a shooting war! This sack of human escrement, had five college deferments doing the Vietnam War, yet glorifies and support wars and torture too!
I was right, you don't have an honest beef.

deferments.jpg

Maybe if he had gone he wouldn't be so gungho about a war.

Back