Is McCain for or against the Bush tax cuts?

Jarod

Contributor
He voted against them...

Now he is for making them perminant?

Remember how upset the cons were about Kerry's "flip flopping"?

Does McCain have a moral center?

Or does he just go where the wind takes him?

Why would anybody want virgins over say, "sluts"? My version of heaven they are well-versed and always willing....

Virgins are pure and innocent. You get to be the first to corrupt the pristine body of a young woman.

There is concern about McCain that he doesn't have an economic center. He (wrongly) voted against the tax cuts originally. Now that they are in place, even though he didn't support them, to allow them to expire is tantamount to a huge tax increase.

So whether its spun as simply putting his finger in the wind and flip flopping or recognizing it would be bad policy to allow the tax cuts to expire I'm glad he supports keeping them in place.

But it does again lead back to the original comment about needing to understand McCain's economic philospophy (assuming he has one).

Virgins are pure and innocent. You get to be the first to corrupt the pristine body of a young woman.
Couldn't care less. And sex isn't "corruption". I prefer knowledge to innocence, and joy to inexperience and fear.

Couldn't care less. And sex isn't "corruption". I prefer knowledge to innocence, and joy to inexperience and fear.

I personally agree with you... But I dont belive many religous people do. Especally fundamentalist.

Why would anybody want virgins over say, "sluts"? My version of heaven they are well-versed and always willing....

Well it depends. An asshat is going to want a virgin because she would have nothing to compare his performance to. Or say, a Jollie with his short penis. He can tell her that they’re all like that.

Back