Is persistent trolling a valid political tool ?

moon

Satire for Sanity
Persistent trolling certainly affects some members - probably drives decent members away- so can it be classified as a valid political tool ?

I ask because I've suggested a weekly trolling championship, decided by popular vote, so that these , possibly valuable site assets , achieve the recognition they deserve.
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...r-moderators-where-the-FUCK-are-you-right-now
Of course, if trolling is simply considered to be a pastime for degenerates and the stupid then the idea probably isn't worth pursuing- and their exploits will remain unrecognized.

So- political tool ?

Persistent trolling certainly affects some members - probably drives decent members away- so can it be classified as a valid political tool ?

I ask because I've suggested a weekly trolling championship, decided by popular vote, so that these , possibly valuable site assets , achieve the recognition they deserve.
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...r-moderators-where-the-FUCK-are-you-right-now
Of course, if trolling is simply considered to be a pastime for degenerates and the stupid then the idea probably isn't worth pursuing- and their exploits will remain unrecognized.

So- political tool ?

I suggest a weekly terrorist championship. You will each week without a vote.

"valid"?

Yes, insofar as it works. when half the country has only a passing interest in politics its easy to straw, meme, and lowbrow your way into instilling a lasting effect.
Then we have the crude comedy that comes with it. A lot of people are dumber than the average. They are fairly easy to entertain with jokes and caricatures.

And then we have the idea that its not actually any one party doing it; but simply private citizens who may or may not enjoy being part of a larger group, formally or not.

So yes

I mean, do you really need to look farther than this thread for proof? this forum? Listening to the meme's on TV? In a soundbyte world we get soundbyte attention levels and soundbyte reliability.

"valid"?

Yes, insofar as it works. when half the country has only a passing interest in politics its easy to straw, meme, and lowbrow your way into instilling a lasting effect.
Then we have the crude comedy that comes with it. A lot of people are dumber than the average. They are fairly easy to entertain with jokes and caricatures.

And then we havent members well then-e the idea that its not actually any one party doing it; but simply private citizens who may or may not enjoy being part of a larger group, formally or not.

So yes

A troll championship might serve decent members well then- a release valve, an amphitheatre for troll-sticking , an opportunity to pin the swastika where it belongs.
If I get bored enough I'll consider setting it up. Anybody else- feel free.

A troll championship might serve decent members well then- a release valve, an amphitheatre for troll-sticking , an opportunity to pin the swastika where it belongs.
If I get bored enough I'll consider setting it up. Anybody else- feel free.

You're so fucking stupid, your life is a bore.

Anything constructive to add, champ ?

I've already proven you're a piece of shit. It was easy. All I had to do was ask you a question that you admitted to. Any more lies about how your yes answer to a direct question that included that parameter isn't true? You can't lie you way out of it. It's YOUR words to MY question.

No, nothing constructive. Same old fecal fetish.

I imagine that your keyboard was constructed to accommodate the ergonomics of an ass.

No, nothing constructive. Same old fecal fetish.

I imagine that your keyboard was constructed to accommodate the ergonomics of an ass.

I imagine that your lips were constructed to accommodate of the shape of an ass. Pucker up.

Prove it, ignoramus.

Now, Brother Leon, he's proven that he can't back up what he says lots of times. It's mean to keep picking on him. He obviously faces some intellectual challenges.

I know you'll forgive him, because he just doesn't have what it takes to participate in discussions on online forums.

Maybe there's one that caters to special needs people like him.

Shall we research it, as an act of compassion?

Now, Brother Leon, he's proven that he can't back up what he says lots of times. It's mean to keep picking on him. He obviously faces some intellectual challenges.

I know you'll forgive him, because he just doesn't have what it takes to participate in discussions on online forums.

Maybe there's one that caters to special needs people like him.

Shall we research it, as an act of compassion?

"because he just doesn't have what it takes to participate in discussions on online forums"

That's funny coming from a coward that thread bans me. Seems you're the one that is too much of a coward to discuss with me.

Maybe there's someone that can stop you from being a coward. That's right. It's you and you haven't stopped yet.

Hide behind your computer boy. We both know that's the best thing YOU can do.

"because he just doesn't have what it takes to participate in discussions on online forums"

That's funny coming from a coward that thread bans me. Seems you're the one that is too much of a coward to discuss with me.

Maybe there's someone that can stop you from being a coward. That's right. It's you and you haven't stopped yet.

Hide behind your computer boy. We both know that's the best thing YOU can do.

If the definition of a troll is posting to get a reaction then technically everyone is a troll. It is just a matter of degree.

Back