Is Putin the Savior?

Sun Devil

Death and Taxes
I'd never thought I'd see the day where Americans side with Putin (FOX NEWS) over an American president, on this Crimea issue. Initially, Obama was a fascist-racist-masochist-commu now, he is a wimp compared to Putin. People in the States support a former KGB. WTF

Putin knows America is war weary and bankrupted and Europe is nicely attached to Putin's flow of natural gas and Obama is busy with his golf game and basketball brackets.

How about America lets the fucking Europeans settle their own fucking issues for a change?

I'd never thought I'd see the day where Americans side with Putin (FOX NEWS) over an American president, on this Crimea issue. Initially, Obama was a fascist-racist-masochist-commu now, he is a wimp compared to Putin. People in the States support a former KGB. WTF

Well it's more Putins business than ours, and the legal government of the Ukraine asked for Putins assistance.

Also, fuck Europe. They've suckled on our military teat long enough. They can pay for their own defense.

Also, fuck Europe. They've suckled on our military teat long enough. They can pay for their own defense.

I agree.
Pull all our troops back home and bring with them every cement block, every length of wire, every piece of plumbing, doors, windows, fences, etc.
Leave the ground barren.
Let's see which countries are the true supporters of the US.

I agree.
Pull all our troops back home and bring with them every cement block, every length of wire, every piece of plumbing, doors, windows, fences, etc.
Leave the ground barren.

Only one I trust is the UK

Disagreement is not disloyalty, besides maybe in some limited circumstance where the nation is in a total war. We are not bound to agree with the presidents foreign policy.

Well it's more Putins business than ours, and the legal government of the Ukraine asked for Putins assistance.

The legal government of Crimea did not have the authority to ask for Putin's assistance, and, regardless, the Supreme Council of Crimea was under occupation by armed pro-Russian soldiers when it made it's votes.

I agree.
Leave the ground barren.

If another country had military bases and troops stationed in the US, how grateful would feel towards them? How sad when they left?

If another country had military bases and troops stationed in the US, how grateful would feel towards them? How sad when they left?

Straw man question; because we don't have foreign military bases or troops stationed in the US; but if we did and we did nothing but bitch and moan about that countries policies, I wouldn't be surprised if they left.

The legal government of Crimea did not have the authority to ask for Putin's assistance, and, regardless, the Supreme Council of Crimea was under occupation by armed pro-Russian soldiers when it made it's votes.

I'm talking about prior to the independence vote.

What Americans are siding with Putin in this issue? Who is supporting Putin? I cannot imagine a bigger strawman argument in desperate defense of the most inept, inexperienced, economically clueless and most divisive arrogant dunce to ever inhabit the White House.

So please, point out all these Americans in support of Putin. I don't see any; at least, any who are rational and intelligent.

Like all capitalist leaders, Putin looks after his own 'sphere of influence'. Like all capitalist leaders Obama tries to extend his. Like all shitbags the Republicans act as unprincipled traitors.

Like all capitalist leaders, Putin looks after his own 'sphere of influence'. Like all capitalist leaders Obama tries to extend his. Like all shitbags the Republicans act as unprincipled traitors.

Like all Welshmen; iolo complains all day, when he's not fucking sheep.
That's when the sheep complain......................................

........................about not being satisfied.

Back