Is Putin’s Russia a Nazi state? (OPEN)

Anti-Truth: Not just not the truth but the exact opposite of the truth , in this case that the Russians not the Ukrainians are the NAZI state, which is bold considering that the de-NAZIfication of Ukraine is one of only a few goals of the SMO..which have been stated constantly. Anti-Truth is rarely seen amoungst honorable people, when you see a lot of it as we do now you can be 100% sure that there is a psyops war going on....in this case you are the intended victim.

On a scale of one to Hawkeye, how stupid does one have to be to believe the way to "denazify" Ukraine is to kill all the Jewish Ukrainians?

"Not being able to spot Anti-Truth is a bad bad thing in a Universe were stupid hurts"
Hawkeye the Wise

I am currently working on my education.....I have no idea why many of my grapevine end up on Nima's channel...but end up here often:

Russia Ending NATO's Delusion - Netanyahu's Strategic Defeat | Scott Ritter

Israel is a nazi state.

Just like Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin extermination of Ukraine & Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip where George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam to prove one assassinated JFK despite being hospitalized after their proverbial thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eye by urinations "serve the Pope or die" Christiananality pedophilia national religion of Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom of those crooks on Capital Hill.....

Back