Is the media confused?

Jarod

Contributor
Did I miss something? Did Barak Obama choose The Rev. Jeremiah Wright as his running mate while I was asleep?

This guy is getting more attention than most VP picks.

This "liberal" media is crazy.

cause hes an outsider looking in. both mccain and Clinton sold their soul to the corporation.

You really think powers that be will allow Obama to become president?

cause hes an outsider looking in. both mccain and Clinton sold their soul to the corporation.

You really think powers that be will allow Obama to become president?

It appears not, are Americans that dumb?

maybe this is the last warning before they actually shoot his ass.

Maybe he will get so depressed he wil be thrown......I mean will jump off a tall building like Mr Kay did.

Anyone pause to think where the attacks via Wright are really coming from? Try factoring in the fact that primaries are not over.

Anyone pause to think where the attacks via Wright are really coming from? Try factoring in the fact that primaries are not over.

They're coming from all sides now: Clinton, McCain, the GOP & the media. Everyone is piling on. This is hardly a "Dem on Dem" thing at this point.

They're coming from all sides now: Clinton, McCain, the GOP & the media. Everyone is piling on. This is hardly a "Dem on Dem" thing at this point.
They are also coming from the black community, if BAC's post are any indication they are, saying he is hurting the movement.

But the lady sitting next to him at the press event is a Hillary supporter.

She organized the media event.

They are also coming from the black community, if BAC's post are any indication they are, saying he is hurting the movement.

That's a different line of attack. I could care less about attacks on Wright himself at this point.

I'm talking about the attacks on Obama for the continuing saga of "guilt by association."

Back