Is this democracy?

Teflon Don

I'm back baby
All we have heard from the marxists in the former democrat party is that they are "saving democracy". They loovvee democracy. Now bear in mind we are not and never should be a true "democracy". We are a constitutional republic. But, for four years all the marxists have talked about is democracy this and democracy that.

Then all of a sudden in the span of a few days, the leaders of the marxists behind closed doors kick Dementia Joe Biden to the curb who his primary voters voted for in democratically run primaries in favor of someone else.

The will of the voter was not taken into account.

So the questions for JPP marxists is do you feel disenfranchised? Do you feel your party elders have screwed you over? Are you really happy about this? Or is your hatred of Donald J Trump so ingrained that you don't care how undemocratic your party behaves you will get in line like a good little prole?

All we have heard from the marxists in the former democrat party is that they are "saving democracy". They loovvee democracy. Now bear in mind we are not and never should be a true "democracy". We are a constitutional republic. But, for four years all the marxists have talked about is democracy this and democracy that.

Then all of a sudden in the span of a few days, the leaders of the marxists behind closed doors kick Dementia Joe Biden to the curb who his primary voters voted for in democratically run primaries in favor of someone else.

The will of the voter was not taken into account.

So the questions for JPP marxists is do you feel disenfranchised? Do you feel your party elders have screwed you over? Are you really happy about this? Or is your hatred of Donald J Trump so ingrained that you don't care how undemocratic your party behaves you will get in line like a good little prole?
Indeed.

Speaking of a threat to democracy.

More than 14 million Democrats cast votes supporting Biden through the primary process.

Indeed.

Speaking of a threat to democracy.

More than 14 million Democrats cast votes supporting Biden through the primary process.
Exactly, and I would imagine that every marxist here on JPP voted for Biden to be their nominee for President. I don't think any of them voted for Harris to be their nominee for President. They just had their vote stolen from them

1721824045163-png.1606545

Back