Is this for real?

I tried scrolling through his T.S. feed but it was nothing but pages of trash. Didn't see this. Was this on X/Twitter or T.S.? Or just made up? It sounds so much like what he says that it does seem real, but I dunno at this point if it really is. Hard to imagine him being that honest about his fear-mongering.
I saw it on x, so I’m not sure but it sounds like .

Keep in mind that there is no doubt that some here have no interest in finding or speaking the truth, their mission is hurting those who are trying to find the truth....they demand that we give up trying to think for ourselves and instead do as we are told.
Oh yeah. The ones who duck the discussion by denigrating the source of the reporting if it ain't establishment media.

The weird thing about it is although it's obviously not real, It's none the less accurate.

Just that people can't handle the truth.

Fuck you if you're voting for a filthy wretched whore.

It's a sad day for this country when someone as unqualified as that is half of a binary choice to lead the free world.

We deserve what we get if that thing is elected POTUS. My only consolation is knowing the absolute morons who voted for her are probably much less prepared to survive than I am. Happy to see you cretins starving to death and asking your soy buddy "what the fuck is going on." Too stupid to comprehend you voted for the exact thing that's your own demise.

Oh yeah. The ones who duck the discussion by denigrating the source of the reporting if it ain't establishment media.
Just one of many of their tactics, they have no interest in treating you as a human, their goal is to bludgeon you into some combo of obedience and silence.

Back