Is This The End For Joe?

ExpressLane

Verified User
Personally I'd rather Joe stay in the race. But the polls were delayed because of the 4th and now the polls will be in this week and Joe is giving a "Big Boy" news conference which he will very likely blow. And we have the Clooney opinion piece which was approved by Obama. Now we have Pelosi giving an answer that does not outright say she supports Biden. We have ten House Reps and a couple Senators publicly saying Joe must go. Reports are that many more privately say Joe must go.

Also if (when) he does withdraw from the race can he remain pResident. He is an obvious national security risk that should not be controlling our military.. What does JPP think?

Last edited:
Will the CIA produce photos of Joe and Ashley in the shower?
Joe has been corrupt his entire professional life.....the CIA has endless supplies of dirt they could use.

And dont think they wont, they are historically brutal when defied.

Or they could just kill him.

JPP thinks you are nuts. You are. Trump is a terrible risk to the continuation of America. He is a 34 time felon and should be banned from getting intelligence information. He is a threat because he blabs and spills America's secrets like a child.

Personally I'd rather Joe stay in the race. But the polls were delayed because of the 4th and now the polls will be in this week and Joe is giving a "Big Boy" news conference which he will very likely blow. And we have the Clooney opinion piece which was approved by Obama. Now we have Pelosi giving an answer that does not outright say she supports Biden. We have ten House Reps and a couple Senators publicly saying Joe must go. Reports are that many more privately say Joe must go.

Also if (when) he does withdraw from the race can he remain pResident. He is an obvious national security risk that should not be controlling our military.. What does JPP think?
People can see that Trump supporters and Biden bashers have same agenda.

JPP thinks you are nuts. You are. Trump is a terrible risk to the continuation of America. He is a 34 time felon and should be banned from getting intelligence information. He is a threat because he blabs and spills America's secrets like a child.
In the land of the adults you only get to speak for yourself.

You better hope not

It wouldn't surprise me if Biden quits within the next month, Harris took over as president and then became the nominee for president.

I think so. I think this is literally Biden's last election. After this next term, I doubt he will ever run for another office.
Do the people bashing Biden actually think that makes the party look good? Seems self destructive.

Do the people bashing Biden actually think that makes the party look good? Seems self destructive.
It does not seem like bashing Biden to me. Presidents generally do not go on to other jobs after they are President. Biden is running for his second term, which has almost always been the final election a President ever runs.

The only exception I can think of was Taft, who went on to become a Supreme Court Justice after being President. I doubt Biden will do that.

This is Biden's last election. Hopefully he will win, and serve his final term.

Hume is correct this descent in the Democrat party makes it look like the dumpster fire that it is. But the dems chickens are coming home to roost. They have for months/years concealed Biden's dementia now they are stuck with a stubborn old narcissist with dementia. It remains to be seen what lengths they will go to to avoid going down with the RMS Bidentantic. Personally I hope the old turnip can hang in there.

Back