Is this the Republicans Next Presidential Candidate?

Robo

Verified User
Governor Chris Christie's war on guns marches on.

Last week he announced he's again teaming up with the radical anti-gunners in Trenton to force even more gun-grabbing restrictions on New Jersey residents.

Worse, Governor Christie isn't just interested in gun control, he thinks he can legislate something even broader -- he calls it "violence control."

After hiding behind his desk for weeks, promising to give anti-gun bills "due consideration," Christie is now touting his own variant of anti-gun legislation regurgitated to him by his anti-gun "task force."

which is why he will walk away from you brain addled fools and go independent

When was the last time an independent won the Presidency? Who's gonna supply the loot it takes today to run for a federal office of any kind? Would the Libertarians support a gun grabber? Would most Republicans support a gun grabber? Would Democrats support a former Republican? Your silly opinion would be political suicide.

The proof of it is in his fat ass and his endless support of gun grabbing fanatics and his Obama ass kissing.
He undermined a good honest man in Mitt Romney, and I will never vote for Christy, but I would vote for Jeb Bush with Marco Rubio as his VP. That combo would surely win Florida and the Hispanic Vote.

He undermined a good honest man in Mitt Romney, and I will never vote for Christy, but I would vote for Jeb Bush with Marco Rubio as his VP. That combo would surely win Florida and the Hispanic Vote.

“Mitt Romney, Good Man” all in the same sentence? How abstract is that? Another Bush? Heaven forbid! Both Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush have been known to support anti-Second Amendment legislation, i. e. they’re gun grabbers also in the same left-wing camp as Christy. They’re all authoritarian neo-cons with a leftist tilt. The only Republican with any credibility in my book is Rand Paul.

he will have to leave this republican party to run in 2016

unless the party goes sane.

there is no evidence that will happen

Governor Chris Christie's war on guns marches on.

Last week he announced he's again teaming up with the radical anti-gunners in Trenton to force even more gun-grabbing restrictions on New Jersey residents.

Worse, Governor Christie isn't just interested in gun control, he thinks he can legislate something even broader -- he calls it "violence control."

After hiding behind his desk for weeks, promising to give anti-gun bills "due consideration," Christie is now touting his own variant of anti-gun legislation regurgitated to him by his anti-gun "task force."

To most Americans it isn't "gun control" but it is "arms with the power to hold a massacre" control. Nearly EVERY American wants guns. But nearly EVERY American isn't as stupid as to compare a rifle to a hammer........(there are clear power differences)

I think you could educate yourself more by separating "gun grabbing" from "gun regulation"......I don't believe in grabbing ANY gun in this point of time in weapons technology.........but I DO believe people should be forced to prove they are educated enough to hold such power. Just like any great power in America; driving, occupation, hunters safety course , etc etc.. You don't just jump right in.......

Or maybe you can name a massacre that happened with a hammer...

To most Americans it isn't "gun control" but it is "arms with the power to hold a massacre" control.

Tell that shit to the people in Syria. Every nations citizens have a ”god given” right to possess the same weaponry as the fucking government that takes authority over them. How about we take the weapons of war/massacre away from the governments of the world and thereby doing, drastically eliminate the ”greatest massacres” of them all????

I think you could educate yourself more by separating "gun grabbing" from "gun regulation.

If you ever graduate from the 5th grade Junior you might realize that the regulators are the same bastards that have their own squads of personal security with weapons of massacring ability to guarantee their lock on the power they hold over YOU. You may not have a problem with that but some independent minded folks do.

Or maybe you can name a massacre that happened with a hammer...

What in hell do you think the nations/governments and the criminals of earth’s earliest days used to massacre one another before weapons technology evolved from hammers to nuclear weapons Junior???? Actually more people are killed today with clubs and hammers in America than are killed with rifles in America. So what do the authoritarian bastards want to ban? Why of course it’s a particular rifle.

Why do the idiot authoritarian leftist especially the gun grabbing nut Christy denounce and belittle the NRA’s brilliant solution to school massacres, (armed security in every school)???? Christy only proves that he’s a loony leftist authoritarian and an Obama ass kisser.

he will have to leave this republican party to run in 2016

unless the party goes sane.

there is no evidence that will happen

If Republicans nominate Christy, it will simply be more proof that Republicans are as fucking insane as the fucking Democrsats!!!!

Back