Is Trump dumping Vance?

Jarod

Contributor
I keep hearing Trump is going to dump Vance and go with Haley?

Can he do that after the Convention?

Would you support that?

Would you support that?

Trump is not constrained by rules! Have you learned NOTHING these past few months? Trump, like Chuck Norris, cannot be held back from whatever his mighty will commands!

Trump is NOT their candidate....he's their GOD.

Trump is not constrained by rules! Have you learned NOTHING these past few months? Trump, like Chuck Norris, cannot be held back from whatever his mighty will commands!

Trump is NOT their candidate....he's their GOD.
Yes, but there are still some Republicans that sbide by the rules, but they are known to change the rules for him.

Yes, but there are still some Republicans that sbide by the rules, but they are known to change the rules for him.

I hope that there's enough left of the old-guard GOP to rebuild the party after Trump finally flames out. But I also fear that the GOP is quickly being subsumed by Trumpism.

Granted I wasn't a huge fan of pre-Trump GOP but at least there was a more-than-50% chance that they wouldn't attempt to destroy the government.

I think that the Trumpist movement is at a particularly metastable point right now. It has been almost exclusively a "Cult of Personality" for DJT up to this point, so if Trump steps down or doesn't run, the movement crumbles into a bunch of internecine squabbles and factions. But if they are able to "firm it up" and make it integral to the party's identity it has more chance of going forward as a going interest, albeit one that leads us to a very dark place indeed.

I'm also getting a bit scared that our country is so fractured now that the only catharsis is going to be riding the ride until the very gory end and then rebuilding. I fear we may have passed the point of no return with regards to how our country gets along internally. It would be SO NICE if this authoritarian/neo-facist fever dream would just peter out and we could all get back to normal but I don't think we are done with this particular phase of our history.

Jarold you are an idiot. Maybe Biden will dump Harris I heard stories he might do that.
I notice neither you nor your fellow Trumppers have been willing to take a position on this possibility, because you want to wait to see what Trumps does first.

You never know where you stand until Trump takes a position.

if Trump does dump Vance it would make him look like a hypocrite.
and I personally don't think Haley is stupid enough to run with Trump.
IMO she wouldn't want to destroy her career.
she is a lot smarted then that.
Have a nice day

Would you support that?
Would if he could, but he is stuck with him now

If MaraLago knew Harris would ascend as the Democrat candidate they would have never picked Vance, he falls right into her playbook, guarantee Donald is screaming at some back on the plantation

Would if he could, but he is stuck with him now

If MaraLago knew Harris would ascend as the Democrat candidate they would have never picked Vance, he falls right into her playbook, guarantee Donald is screaming at some back on the plantation
I wonder just how much Ketchup is on the walls at MAL.
got to be a big mess.
Have a nice day

Would you support that?
It's so funny MAGA is having serious doubts about Boy Vance so shortly after Trump paraded him out as the best choice to be America's VP

Would you support that?
The national committee can, not Trump himself, by calling back a mini convention. Vance would have to resign first. Would be immensely embarrassing if it happens.

It's so funny MAGA is having serious doubts about Boy Vance so shortly after Trump paraded him out as the best choice to be America's VP
It's so funny Dims paraded Biden out as the best choice to be Pres up to after the debate...than bam he has to go

Last edited:
Back