Is Tua injury prone?

CFM

A high ankle sprain requiring surgery against Tennessee and a dislocated hip against Mississippi State.

A high ankle sprain requiring surgery against Tennessee and a dislocated hip against Mississippi State.

He has one year of eligibility left.
He would be smart to use it,and show he's durable before going to the NFL.
Assuming this hip doesn't end his career like Bo Jackson.

Why risk it? Take the millions now. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. But no doubt his worth just decreased by a lot. He can prove he's durable in the NFL while getting a paycheck.

Why risk it? Take the millions now. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. But no doubt his worth just decreased by a lot. He can prove he's durable in the NFL while getting a paycheck.

Sure it's a gamble,but yesterdays injury already has cost him millions.
A great season at Bama could up his millions.
I personally think this hip is the beginning of the end.

Sure it's a gamble,but yesterdays injury already has cost him millions.
A great season at Bama could up his millions.
I personally think this hip is the beginning of the end.
I have to wonder if he'd be used a little more sparingly in one more season.
E.g., when bama is up by 4 TD's take him out. Mac Jones is plenty good it appears.

He was the projected #1 pick. Absolutely zero reason to come back. Especially with the injuries. If he’s able to play take the money today. Nothing to be gained staying in school.

He was the projected #1 pick. Absolutely zero reason to come back. Especially with the injuries. If he’s able to play take the money today. Nothing to be gained staying in school.

"Was"!He isn't projected to be number one pick now.
I certainly wouldn't pick him with my first pick.

I have to wonder if he'd be used a little more sparingly in one more season.
E.g., when bama is up by 4 TD's take him out. Mac Jones is plenty good it appears.

With the lack of competition in Alabama's schedule, it's not hard for them to do that.

Back