Islam conquering everywhere

1720545475550-png.1598794

Says the Brit maggot who has used what we accept as Arabic numerals all of the span of his sorry racist existence.

Hindu-Arabic numerals, set of 10 symbols—1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0—that represent numbers in the decimal number system. They originated in India in the 6th or 7th century and were introduced to Europe through the writings of Middle Eastern mathematicians, especially al-Khwarizmi and al-Kindi, about the 12th century

"Says the Brit maggot who has used what we accept as Arabic numerals all of the span of his sorry racist existence"

This stupid ignorant bastard seems to be unaware that "Arabic numerals" originated in India but that's par for the course.

As did zero, come to that!

"Says the Brit maggot who has used what we accept as Arabic numerals all of the span of his sorry racist existence"

This stupid ignorant bastard seems to be unaware that "Arabic numerals" originated in India but that's par for the course.
maggot thinks he's won a point.
You are a desperate numpty, maggot. I clearly stated that it is accepted that they are Arabic numerals- as that's how they were introduced to finger-counting Europe- as any reference will point out to desperate dumbasses such as yourself.
Now then, you racist prick- what have you got against Hindus ?

Haw, haw......................................haw

You are a desperate numpty, maggot. I clearly stated that it is accepted that they are Arabic numerals- as that's how they were introduced to finger-counting Europe- as any reference will point out to desperate dumbasses such as yourself.

Shut UR FUCKING pie hole!

Stfu you miserable cunt, it's always about playing fucking race cards with you. I spent 6 months back in the nineties living in Himachal Pradesh, the Kullu Valley mostly.

Last edited:

Says the pro Iranian Libratard that can't count to twenty if he has his shoes on.

Back