Isn't it funny...?

Care4all

Contributor
isn't it ironic that president bush's war, his lies, his spitting on the constitution, his fake wmd threats...., his stand on the geneva convention and torture, and on wiretapping americans ....DID NOT prevent the most loyal republican constituants from supporting their party, BUT this Foley thing is the STRAW that broke the camel's back when it comes to the republican stronghold?

the house of reps leadership has been vacant for years...the way they have operated and treated my representation has been nothing less than an abomination...of our constitution and my rights to be represented fairly...

this arrogance and irrational exuberance of theirs has just busted...

they are reaping what they sow...finally, they are getting what they deserve....though it was totally unexpected! SOME GLORIOUS SUNSHINE.... ;) Amen!

I am just enjoying all this so much.
LIke Christmas came early this year.

hahahaha!

so many callers on the 24/7 stations calling or emailing in are saying things similar to your sentiment above!

like, who needs Reality tv
when you've got this?

Even my husband who usually... stays away from all of this political crap, said this evening,

"I can't believe I find myself WANTING to watch CNN!!",

it's got him hooked like a soap opera or a good fast paced movie...he's waiting for the next revealing of incompetence....even popped some popcorn for the show....lol

hahahaha!

so many callers on the 24/7 stations calling or emailing in are saying things similar to your sentiment above!

like, who needs Reality tv
when you've got this?

Even my husband who usually... stays away from all of this political crap, said this evening,

"I can't believe I find myself WANTING to watch CNN!!",

it's got him hooked like a soap opera or a good fast paced movie...he's waiting for the next revealing of incompetence....even popped some popcorn for the show....lol
It's funny, yes, but it's also really sad.

In fact, this pisses me off more than Bush himself does if I think about it for too long. I have a great appreciation for irony but sometimes my sense of humor fails me.

I mean, what is wrong with these people? How can they allow their values to become so grotesquely perverted? How can a relatively mild pseudo-sex-scandal -- in Washington DC no less -- bother them more than dropping bombs on innocent people's homes? It's f*cking sick. Debased. Evil.

You see? I shouldn't dwell on it.

Last edited:
I agree with Ornot, but there is nothing I can do ath the moment, so I will enjoy the might falling down.

What is it with bush abominanation anyway? That is the real abonination.

I agree with Ornot, but there is nothing I can do ath the moment, so I will enjoy the might falling down.

What is it with bush abominanation anyway? That is the real abonination.
If Dubya doesn't have his abomination before breakfast he's Mr. Cranky Pants all day.

It's funny, yes, but it's also really sad.

In fact, this pisses me off more than Bush himself does if I think about it for too long. I have a great appreciation for irony but sometimes my sense of humor fails me.

I mean, what is wrong with these people? How can they allow their values to become so grotesquely perverted? How can a relatively mild pseudo-sex-scandal -- in Washington DC no less -- bother them more than dropping bombs on innocent people's homes? It's f*cking sick. Debased. Evil.

You see? I shouldn't dwell on it.

To paraphrase one of the most abominable men in the administration whose abominations are multiple; "You don't get to choose your scandal." or was it, "You have to fight with the scandal you're given"

And while I agree with you that given all the real evil these bastards have done during their tenure, it is maddeningly unjust that something so banal as a sex scandal no matter how psychically devastating to those who were the victims, should be their undoing, but for some reason the only thing that Americans seem capable of understanding is sex. Unnecessary wars and the accompanying death, destruction, disorder and mayhem based on the most astounding and unabashed lies in the nation's history; too complex for most people, but have somebody sucking on a cock or masturbating and wow!! Now we have a story with "legs"!!!! Gender doesn't really matter; or how old the participants are; there is something about a blowjob that everyone can understand. And they really get fixated with it. It's the culture!!!!

I have railed for years against this administration fairly consistently for years; all my writing produced nothing but yawns. But this; this finally has some pizzazz. And it appears to be energizing people. It will be what brings them to their knees. It tragically and demonically ironic given all their sins, that this one should attract all this attention. But whatever gets the job done..is the tool to use.

"Just get'er Done!"

What is funny is the libs thinking that outing a fag in the Republican party is going to make Republicans join the democratic party! THAT'S FUNNY

Back