Israel Protests Rage On: Good Question

Goyboy

Contributor

Pro-Israel Counter-protester: ‘If You’re Jewish and You Vote for Democrats, You’re Crazy’​

A pro-Israel counter-protester who confronted thousands of pro-Palestinian demonstrators in Manhattan on Labor Day declared afterwards: “If you’re Jewish and you vote for Democrats, you’re crazy, I’m sorry — you’re insane.”

Well I've been saying that for years. Don't know when they will wake up. But then again, hardcore leftist are hardcore leftists whatever their religion or background.

Pro-Israel Counter-protester: ‘If You’re Jewish and You Vote for Democrats, You’re Crazy’​

A pro-Israel counter-protester who confronted thousands of pro-Palestinian demonstrators in Manhattan on Labor Day declared afterwards: “If you’re Jewish and you vote for Democrats, you’re crazy, I’m sorry — you’re insane.”

Well I've been saying that for years. Don't know when they will wake up. But then again, hardcore leftist are hardcore leftists whatever their religion or background.
In a society that is consumed with mass insanity.

The enslaved will do as they are told.

There were thousands of pro-Palestinians there and ' A few pro-Israel counter-protesters confronted the march '

Why do you report on a supposed opinion of a supposed counter-protester that isn't named ?

Back