Israeli official pledges to ‘exact a price on Iran’ after drone and missile attack

The strikes caused only minor damage to one Israeli military base, and most of the airborne threats were intercepted, Israeli military officials said. The United States said it had helped to shoot dozens of drones and missiles.

The above is a quote, although I couldn't see the source.
I'm inclined to believe it.

The Israelis must now make the response far more impactful than what the Iranians have managed so far.
Body count must be the goal.

[FONT=&]The strikes caused only minor damage to one Israeli military base, and most of the airborne threats were intercepted, Israeli military officials said. The United States said it had helped to shoot dozens of drones and missiles.

The above is a quote, although I couldn't see the source.
I'm inclined to believe it.

The Israelis must now make the response far more impactful than what the Iranians have managed so far.
Body count must be the goal.[/FONT]

Israel started it by attacking the Irani embassy in Syria killing lots of Irani leaders. Israel should quit while they are ahead.

Israel should quit while they are ahead.

I refuse to look for a "right and wrong" perspective in an "us and them" situation.

I choose Israel.
You're free to your own thoughts on the matter, of course.

I have no proxy to represent the opinion of others.
I represent my own opinion.

If this is all you got Iran, then you better re-think your involvement here in this conflict.

And Iran may want to think about their involvement with terrorist groups in Syria and elsewhere around the world.

Because the war on Terrorism is still an ongoing war around the world.

And here is another thing to be worried about IRAN, how your own body of citizens think about their country being a terrorist nation?

Because the Iranian public, by large, will have a breaking point, as they want to be a Free Nation with fair elections like the UNITED STATES, and have had it up to here with their cleric leaders who stand in their way.

I see revolution in the near future inside Iran.

Back