Israeli press : US Jews need to brace for an anti-Israel future

moon

Satire for Sanity
US Jews need to stop funding ethnic-cleansing and murder in Palestine- or they will be viewed as criminal accomplices of Israeli war criminals . I don't believe that anybody raising money to fund the Gestapo was very popular in their own country.

US-Jews.jpg

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...revalent/0000018e-aff7-d906-a5cf-aff7b5430000

US Jews need to stop funding ethnic-cleansing and murder in Palestine- or they will be viewed as criminal accomplices of Israeli war criminals . I don't believe that anybody raising money to fund the Gestapo was very popular in their own country.

US-Jews.jpg

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...revalent/0000018e-aff7-d906-a5cf-aff7b5430000
BDS is working. Israel's neighbors are switching to local goods which will also hurt the US economy because they're also boycotting Coke, Starbucks, McDonald's, to name a few.

Twenty-two countries ban direct flights and overflights to and from Israel. These are Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Brunei, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen.

Israel has lost the right to exist....my grapevine is relatively in agreement that it will...with-in 20 years at most.

Israel has lost the right to exist....my grapevine is relatively in agreement that it will...with-in 20 years at most.

We either help Israel and Ukraine to total victory, in the way that THEY would define it,
or we accept our journey down history's toilet drain.

We're the real deal or we're not.
If we can no longer accomplish what we accomplished in WWII, we're no longer the real deal,
and should consider disbanding the republic,
partitioning it into more internally politically compatible smaller nations.

We either help Israel and Ukraine to total victory, in the way that THEY would define it,
or we accept our journey down history's toilet drain.

We're the real deal or we're not.
If we can no longer accomplish what we accomplished in WWII, we're no longer the real deal,
and should consider disbanding the republic,
partitioning it into more internally politically compatible smaller nations.

you're so idiotic and stupid.

a real cretinesque sold out doody puffer.

you're so idiotic and stupid.

a real cretinesque sold out doody puffer.

You're a pathetic isolationist pacifist, Asshat.
I have to assume you've been afraid of your own shadow for your entire life.

I like to believe that my parents would have tossed me into the Mystic River if I appeared as feckless as you, even as a toddler.

BDS is working. Israel's neighbors are switching to local goods which will also hurt the US economy because they're also boycotting Coke, Starbucks, McDonald's, to name a few.

Twenty-two countries ban direct flights and overflights to and from Israel. These are Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Brunei, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen.

While Palestinians voted for Hamas as their representatives who showed how great Oct 6 mass murder of Israelis is to have Hamas represent them in those 22 countries ....

You're a pathetic isolationist pacifist, Asshat.
I have to assume you've been afraid of your own shadow for your entire life.

I like to believe that my parents would have tossed me into the Mystic River if I appeared as feckless as you, even as a toddler.

letting corporations destroy your country isn't good policy, globalist brainwashed dim bulb.

would you be for at least RECIPROCAL TARIFFS?

no probably not. globalists like it in the butt bent over all day apparently.

Guno צְבִי;5953456 said:
You have lost your right to exist, Israel and the Jewish people have seen your kind come and go throughout history

how did y'all get Jesus so wrong?

don't you feel stupid sometimes?

and honestly i'd rather take all the jews over here then have arab asylum seekers.

arabs are crazy.

jews are generally funny and polite, like homosexuals from the eighties.

It's a story book, man.

Back