It has to be those Damn Guns!!!

Robo

Verified User
Where’s the cry from the left to outlaw “bombs?” Not even a peep about “assault” bombs. There’s surely no need for anybody to own those “weapons of war”, right?

Oh! That’s right ”law abiding folks” don’t blow shit up with bombs and criminals don’t pay attention to laws so there’s no need to ”go after the bombs,” right? I keep forgetting that prohibition laws only make sense to the left when they fuck with the ”law abiding” Geeze! If we outlaw bombs, only the outlaws will have bombs, huh? Sure as hell that Boston bombing was caused by THE FUCKING GUNS. Just ask the lefties they’ll likely confirm that.

Tim McVeigh blew up babies becuase he loved guns more than babies.

you honor him with you post OP

Tim McVeigh blew up babies becuase he loved guns more than babies.

you honor him with you post OP

I feel sorry for all those killed, injured and their families. One was an 8 year old little boy. Lets see how fast the and start demanding a ban on pressure cookers and ball bearings..
After all a child was killed.

How about we ban idiots who make asinine comparisons?

You mean comparisons like actual/rational “weapons of war” like bombs with bb’s, ball-bearings and nails and the lefties idiot “weapons of war” like semi-automatic rifles?

Maybe Grind could take his name in honor of that fact...he also believes guns are more important than children's lives.

Maybe someday the fucking idiot left will report on the “children’s lives” that get saved by guns. Don’t anybody hold their breath for that.

Perhaps it could be pointed out that the government has regulations on purchase of bomb making equipment and chemicals, including registration.

Where were the patriots when this happened?

Oh. I forgot. Blowing up buildings.

Perhaps it could be pointed out that the government has regulations on purchase of bomb making equipment and chemicals, including registration.

Where were the patriots when this happened?

Oh. I forgot. Blowing up buildings.

Geeeeeee!!! I’ll have to remember to “register” next time I buy a bag of fertilizer, a tank of gas, ball-bearings, nails and bb’s, Huh? Actually the only item on that list that’s banned is the bb’s in those leftist States where the Red Rider bb RIFLES are banned as a leftist designated “Weapons Of War.”

The only thing more absurd than a leftist is tits on a boar hog.

Geeeeeee!!! I’ll have to remember to “register” next time I buy a bag of fertilizer, a tank of gas, ball-bearings, nails and bb’s, Huh? Actually the only item on that list that’s banned is the bb’s in those leftist States where the Red Rider bb RIFLES are banned as a leftist designated “Weapons Of War.”

The only thing more absurd than a leftist is tits on a boar hog.

My previous statement on this was in error. Perhaps we should include stronger regulation on bomb making equipment in the next gun control legislation.

http://www.homelandsecuritynewswire.com/materials-fertilizer-bombs-not-regulated

Mixtures of ammonium nitrate and fuel oil (ANFO) are used in about 80 percent of all explosives used in North America each year, mostly in the mining and demolition industries; they were also used by Timothy McVeigh in Oklahoma City, and in insurgents’ IEDs in Iraq and Afghanistan; explosives-grade ammonium nitrate can be refined from commercial-grade fertilizers using processes readily found online; there are even YouTube videos that break down the process step by step; commercial grade fertilizers are not regulated; those states that address the issue typically require merchants to keep records of who buys what, but there are no limitations on who can buy what and no reporting requirements

My previous statement on this was in error. Perhaps we should include stronger regulation on bomb making equipment in the next gun control legislation.

http://www.homelandsecuritynewswire.com/materials-fertilizer-bombs-not-regulated

I won’t be surprised. After all y’all lefties love laws. You not only have the anti-gun police, you have the anti-smoking police, the food police, the skin color police the politically correct language police, the trans fats police and the religious expression police.

“People who love laws and sausages should not look at how they are made.” (Otto Von Bismark)

Back