it was an accident , I swear

Accidently, yeah sure.....

Assholes need to be in prison. Perhaps in a prison privitized and outsourced to Mexico.

I can just see it. Strolling down the hallway with my giant electro-magnet. Ready to pull a mighty prank on all those with metal watches when I suddenly trip! Dear God! Was that the computers' hard drives? Weren't those the ones with the e-mails we've been looking for!

I fess up... I begin to cry...

Practically the ONLY way to ensure 100% that sensitive data won't fall into the wrong hands is physical destruction of the drive. Formatting the drives won't suffice, as any regular Joe with free software could potentially recover "lost" data. I've done it MANY times on magnetic drives as well as flash memory cards/drives. It is therefore NECESSARY procedure to destroy government drives once the computers have reached the end of their useful life.

This is GOOD policy: "When workstations are at the end of their lifecycle and retired ... the hard drives are generally sent offsite to another government entity for physical destruction,"...

Desh: in my short time on this site, I've concluded that you're aren't a very intelligent person. You're also incredibly dishonest. You invent a scandal where this is none, in attempt to smear the character of those with whom you disagree. You're revolting. :)

Last edited:
Practically the ONLY way to ensure 100% that sensitive data won't fall into the wrong hands is physical destruction of the drive. Formatting the drives won't suffice, as any regular Joe with free software could potentially recover "lost" data. I've done it MANY times on magnetic drives as well as flash memory cards/drives. It is therefore NECESSARY procedure to destroy government drives once the computers have reached the end of their useful life.

This is GOOD policy: "When workstations are at the end of their lifecycle and retired ... the hard drives are generally sent offsite to another government entity for physical destruction,"...

Desh: in my short time on this site, I've concluded that you're aren't a very intelligent person. You're also incredibly dishonest. You invent a scandal where this is none, in attempt to smear the character of those with whom you disagree. You're revolting. :)

Well you did know me from the other site tapper.....I mean thumper.

The part you are missing here ...YOU KNOW the truth is that they were required by law to retain these communications. They belong to the American people not to Bush. I know you will ignore those facts because you only care about protecting your party and you dont give a rats ass about our country.

Numbnuts it is also federal law to maintain archives of the emails.
this is just the kind of response Desh predicted a Bushie to come up with.
:clink:

btw I have worked in IT and telecom for about 35 years. Maintaining records and secrecy is a system that has been place for many years.

Last edited:
Back