It's been an awesome Surge....

Cypress

ONE YEAR AND TWO MONTHS AGO: Shrub said that our patience wasn't unlimited, and that Iraqi leaders MUST use our troop surge to reconcile their differences.

THIS WEEK: Iraqi leaders have failed to take advantage of a reduction in violence to make adequate progress toward resolving their political differences, Gen. David H. Petraeus, the top U.S. commander in Iraq, said Thursday

One Year Later, the Baghdad Market Where McCain went for his infamous stroll (It's just like a farmer's market in an Indiana town!), is controlled by Muqtada Al Sadr's radical militia and is too unsafe for americans to visit

Sadr has agreed to another six months, but how long will his patience last.

McCain doesn't talk about that, but I think Obama should!

Sadr has agreed to another six months, but how long will his patience last.

McCain doesn't talk about that, but I think Obama should!

Hey froggie, I'm glad to see you around. :)

Yeah, I think Iraq is a little more important that the Governor's prostitute, or what some pastor said.

Hey froggie, I'm glad to see you around. :)

Yeah, I think Iraq is a little more important that the Governor's prostitute, or what some pastor said.

Glad to be here, have surgery, AGAIN, on the 21st. hopefully, this will be IT! and I will be around a lot more, I know that brings groans to some!:p
Life is good, light is gaining over dark. I am starting my flower seeds. My new grandbaby will be here in May.

Glad to be here, have surgery, AGAIN, on the 21st. hopefully, this will be IT! and I will be around a lot more, I know that brings groans to some!:p
Life is good, light is gaining over dark. I am starting my flower seeds. My new grandbaby will be here in May.

I'm glad to get the email updates! I hope everything goes well froggie. Congrats on the grandbaby!

I would think that March is still the dead of winter in alaska. :snow:

I was wondering what happened to ya. The very best of wishes to ya.
I have a new grandbaby coming at about the same time. #4.

hang in there Froggie. You are good people and the world needs all of those it can get.

ONE YEAR AND TWO MONTHS AGO: Shrub said that our patience wasn't unlimited, and that Iraqi leaders MUST use our troop surge to reconcile their differences.

THIS WEEK: Iraqi leaders have failed to take advantage of a reduction in violence to make adequate progress toward resolving their political differences, Gen. David H. Petraeus, the top U.S. commander in Iraq, said Thursday

One Year Later, the Baghdad Market Where McCain went for his infamous stroll (It's just like a farmer's market in an Indiana town!), is controlled by Muqtada Al Sadr's radical militia and is too unsafe for americans to visit

Is that general betray us speaking?

I thought Iraq was finished, we dont see it on telly anymore so I assumed everything was fine.

FOUR MORE YEARS!!
At least. Even with the immediate withdrawal that Obama promises, he states we'd remain in the area to protect against extremists creating bases there. Does anybody doubt we'd be back?

The question is, should we go back once we get out ? We are only there now because of Bush Admin lies , slandering and fear mongering.

Back