It’s kinda weird, men in makeup!

Yes, J.D. has struggled with his sexual identity complex since he was 9 years old!

He went into great detail about it in his Hillbilly Elegy!

Yes, J.D. has struggled with his sexual identity complex since he was 9 years old!

He went into great detail about it in his Hillbilly Elegy!
That is a professional model grade application of eye liner. JD Vance really knows what he's doing with makeup.

He's going for GASPS

795af52b776838c170992e51baae41a8593757eb.jpg

Some wear more than others.
To his own, I don’t spend my time judging the levels of makeup different men wear. Doesn’t interest me.

(I had a buddy who was a big Bay Area TV reporter. He got surgery on his eyes and did all kinds of stuff to his face. He wore tons of makeup. I get it, it’s his livelihood. But still makes me laugh)

To his own, I don’t spend my time judging the levels of makeup different men wear. Doesn’t interest me.

(I had a buddy who was a big Bay Area TV reporter. He got surgery on his eyes and did all kinds of stuff to his face. He wore tons of makeup. I get it, it’s his livelihood. But still makes me laugh)
It does not interest me, unless they are part of a ticket that obsesses over men who dress in what is traditionally women's clothing. At that point I find it funny.

It does not interest me, unless they are part of a ticket that obsesses over men who dress in what is traditionally women's clothing. At that point I find it funny.
I suppose. Some of the comments on the board today go much deeper than that. People professing themselves more liberal but I don't think would last a day in San Francisco.

Like when? Give a few instances. It should be easy if they are "obsessed" Thanks in advance.

Back