It's official: Obama wins Texas

Onceler

Final delegate count:

Obama - 99
Clinton - 94

Not sure if I'm off here, but I think that makes OH the only state she has really "won" since the 1st Super Tuesday in February....

Man, you are the horse race master!

I'm really kinda sick of this horse race crap.

I'm kinda hoping Al Gore gets the nod, after obama and clinton flame each other out. :)

al gore wont run for office. hes got the good life jet setting around talking about global warming.

al gore wont run for office. hes got the good life jet setting around talking about global warming.

Yeah, right now, he's etched in history as a great figure, why ruin that? I wanted him to run, but after watching how degrading politics are, why on earth would he want to throw himself back into that? He's a Nobel Peace Prize winner for gods sake, living the good life.

"60 minutes" did a segment on Gore the other night. He looked really relaxed, really happy. I think he loves his new job, and wouldn't want to be President even if they begged him to step in.....

Yeah, right now, he's etched in history as a great figure, why ruin that? I wanted him to run, but after watching how degrading politics are, why on earth would he want to throw himself back into that? He's a Nobel Peace Prize winner for gods sake, living the good life.

Jeez, you and chap are real downers. Way to crush my fantasy!

I guess the least we can expect, is a full blown public apology from everyone who voted for the Chimp over Gore in 2000. (it's the only way to get the blood off the hands)

I guess the least we can expect, is a full blown public apology from everyone who voted for the Chimp over Gore in 2000. (it's the only way to get the blood off the hands)

Hey, last year, I was right there with you! But in all seriousness, think about Obama's life right now......and think about Gore's....Oscar, NPP, international acclaim, democratic superstar (:cof1:), fame, money, businesses, and people love him. What on earth would make him want to join the race now, piss off Hillary and Obama supporters by running and then getting back into the filthy ring of politics.

Think of it from his family's point of view: been there, done that, and they've moved on to better, 'greener' pastures.

You should hold your breath waiting for that apology.

As long as he stays out of politics he is not required to compromise on his beliefs.

Personally, I don't know how anyone in their right mind would want to run for President. We should probably question the sanity of anyone who actually gives it a go...

Back