Its OK when The Obama does it....

MAGA MAN

Let's go Brandon!
...but not Christy.
An executive with Standard & Poor’s parent company said in a new legal filing that former Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner warned him that the credit rating firm would be “looked at very carefully” following its decision in 2011 to downgrade the credit rating of the United States.

The legal document was filed as part of a case the Justice Department brought against S&P in February 2013, alleging the company defrauded investors in the lead-up to the 2008 financial crisis by giving risky mortgage bonds its highest rating. The company has alleged the suit was brought in retaliation for the downgrade — a claim Justice officials have dismissed.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/01/tim-geithner-sp-downgrade-102447.html#ixzz2r5eYexvI

In Washington and New Jersey where so many organized political criminals hang out, you’ll find that to distract attention from their most criminal of all activities they from time to time “drop the dime” on one another and reveal the other’s threatening and bribing tactics to the idiot voters that rewarded them with their opportunity to fuck over the nation and or the State. It’s kinda like one twin sister telling her single mother that her twin sister is fucking her mother’s boyfriend when in fact they’re both fucking their mother’s boyfriend.

Dude, your investments rely on honest brokers of information like S&P. Do you really want some government hack putting pressure on them to lie?

Both sides do it.
Both sides are fucking shady as shit.
It's comical to pretend only 1 does.
I would love for big shots on both sides to go down for corruption.
I'm just not holding my breath.
Faux outrage on hackers

Both sides do it.
Both sides are fucking shady as shit.
It's comical to pretend only 1 does.
I would love for big shots on both sides to go down for corruption.
I'm just not holding my breath.
Faux outrage on hackers

Yeah but this effects YOU.

Back