Its SO Obvious...No New Gun Laws

SJJRSJJS

Verified User
I have been studying the gun grabber situation, and there will be no new gun laws passed, because many Lib Demo Congressmen are pro gun, even Senate Majority Leader Hairy Reed. To all you gun grabbers, I feel your pain, butt we need oiur guns to protect US from Lib Loony Toones like Chris Dorner. By the way, I know that area where Christopher Dorner was cremated, been all around there from Blue Jay/Lake Arrowhead/Deep Creek to Big Bear/Mount San Gorgonio. It was Mount San Gorgonio, the highest peak in Southern Califa, where Frank Sinatra's Mother's jet plane crashed into, way back, after taking off from Palm Springs Airport in the fog.

:good4u::(:good4u::):good4u::palm::good4u::troll::good4u::fu::good4u::rolleyes::good4u::mad::good4u::awesome::good4u::whoa::good4u::lies::good4u::hitit:

Talking/naging US about Gun nut this and gun nut that won't help you gun grabbers. We need to talk about all the thousands upon thousands of self defenses that gun owners were involved in using their guns to save lives. Years ago, I stopped a possible home invasion myself, by just opening the front door while holding a Model 1100 12 gauge shotgun. I never pointed the shotgun at anyone, I was just polishing it with a rag, butt the bad guy got the message and took off, all true.

Senator McCain just said on TV that there will be no new gun laws passed in the House....I told you so. You gun grabbers need to wake up and smell the coffee, no way no how.

Senator McCain just said on TV that there will be no new gun laws passed in the House....I told you so. You gun grabbers need to wake up and smell the coffee, no way no how.
Do any of you gun grabbers care to debate me, I double dog dare ya?

Do any of you gun grabbers care to debate me, I double dog dare ya?

you can issue an official debate challenge to someone by going to APP, starting a thread, and typing in the field below the text field who you would like to debate with. An automated pm will be sent out and the thread will be between whoever you select

Back