Its time the DNC take Biden out the game, coach!!

tigerred59

Verified User
I am blindly posting this because I did not watch the debate. But from the phone calls I got this morning, its clear, Biden didn't do well. I am begging the DNC and Democratic donors who have endorsed to please sit with Biden and ask that he step down and we put somebody in his place, such as a Cuomo or a Gretchen of Mi., two candidates that could BEAT TRUMP. Biden is a honest decent man and his message is to be proclaimed, but its the MESSENGER, people are not feeling. We are a nation of superficial, pathetic creatures and as sick as it is, that's just who we are. If we don't get Joe to step down, than the DNC must use every dime and effort to take back both houses with sound majorities and make Trump A lame duck president....which ain't gonna mean shit but at least we can get shit done for the country. Your thoughts, if any

I am blindly posting this because I did not watch the debate. But from the phone calls I got this morning, its clear, Biden didn't do well. I am begging the DNC and Democratic donors who have endorsed to please sit with Biden and ask that he step down and we put somebody in his place, such as a Cuomo or a Gretchen of Mi., two candidates that could BEAT TRUMP. Biden is a honest decent man and his message is to be proclaimed, but its the MESSENGER, people are not feeling. We are a nation of superficial, pathetic creatures and as sick as it is, that's just who we are. If we don't get Joe to step down, than the DNC must use every dime and effort to take back both houses with sound majorities and make Trump A lame duck president....which ain't gonna mean shit but at least we can get shit done for the country. Your thoughts, if any
You are falling for the Trump propaganda.

Brandon did great last night,

iu

cognitive dissonance is a powerful thing.

Biden is not fit to serve. those closest to him know it - and are running the show. they are lying to you and tell you how sharp he is in private. .

you want to think you are on the side of the good guys - but good guys don't engage in such fraud and deception.

the painful question for those of you still not wanting to come to terms with reality is how far up the ladder does this fraud and deception go.

Screw you, the right has told you moonbats that Brandon is a vegetable. You just now figured that out by just watching a 90 minute debate? Ride your horse like a good commie.

cognitive dissonance is a powerful thing.

Biden is not fit to serve. those closest to him know it - and are running the show. they are lying to you and tell you how sharp he is in private. .

you want to think you are on the side of the good guys - but good guys don't engage in such fraud and deception.

the painful question for those of you still not wanting to come to terms with reality is how far up the ladder does this fraud and deception go.
Most of Trump's admin said he was an idiot. Trump is a very stupid man and you seemed to have said nothing back then.
Biden should drop put. The presidency should not be for a person who has slowed down. He blew it bigly.

Most of Trump's admin said he was an idiot. Trump is a very stupid man and you seemed to have said nothing back then.
Biden should drop put. The presidency should not be for a person who has slowed down. He blew it bigly.
I'm not a Trumper - I even have started threads calling Trump and his supporters idiots

go on and talk about saving democracy and stuff. your entire act is being exposed as bullshit as we see being the curtains

Perhaps in a room of comfort and among peers, Biden is sharp and on point. But he had but one job that night and that was to convince his base that he can do the job coherently and sound and he failed. It is not the end of the world, if Joe stepped down....its just a damned job. But to lose to a criminal, a theif, a rapist, etc...that to me for Joe is the end.

Back