It's time to rockit.

rockit

Banned
I am rockit and I like to rock it. If you don't know that rock is great, you know it now. That is, if you can take my word for it. If not, I have a rock song to suggest to you by a band called Fight. This band was formed by Rob Halford from Judas Priest. He may be a fag, but there is nothing queer about the music. The name of the song is called "In To The Pit." My favorite lyric in it is "Bear witness..... to treason." So bear witness to my treason. My bloodthirsty treason against ZOG. If I have my way about it, it will go in to the pit.

I am rockit and I like to rock it. If you don't know that rock is great, you know it now. That is, if you can take my word for it. If not, I have a rock song to suggest to you by a band called Fight. This band was formed by Rob Halford from Judas Priest. He may be a fag, but there is nothing queer about the music. The name of the song is called "In To The Pit." My favorite lyric in it is "Bear witness..... to treason." So bear witness to my treason. My bloodthirsty treason against ZOG. If I have my way about it, it will go in to the pit.

It's time to bannit and you knowit.

Knowit? Bobb?

This latest Cultsmasher sock may have been the first "new" poster in JPP history to have been banned before Billy had a chance to say "don't fuck up".

Back