Ive never so close to Bush as right now

evince

Truthmatters
The moron is down the street from me as I type this.

Hes speaking at some non public forum and then going to a fund raiser after.

Hes going to be a mile or two from me all day.

Ive never so close to Bush as right now

That doesn't narrow it down much. That applies to the 30% dead enders, who still support this moron and his war.

Give him a hug, it will heal his soul.

Desh, you should go explain to him his errors...he would probably go "Oh man! It took an aging housewife with no expertise in politics to show me the light! I wish I had thought of all that before!"

Whatever happened to the 'what happens in Vegas ...stays in Vegas' comment...really desh GW is in Vegas today...:rolleyes:

The guy doesnt listen to anyone except his handelers anyway.

Listening to the American voters is not what the guy is about.

Whatever happened to the 'what happens in Vegas ...stays in Vegas' comment...really desh GW is in Vegas today...:rolleyes:

Yeap they closed down the major freeways and even the bridges crossing them to get him to the rich people in town.

Alot of people are going to be late to work so he doesnt have to be near any regular Americans.

Yeap they closed down the major freeways and even the bridges crossing them to get him to the rich people in town.

Alot of people are going to be late to work so he doesnt have to be near any regular Americans.

Yawn. Keep saying it Desh, maybe someone will care.

Again, prosecuted by whom for what?

I consider lying to the American public to engage in a war which gets Americans killed a crime.

At one time so did all Americans.

I consider lying to the American public to engage in a war which gets Americans killed a crime.

At one time so did all Americans.

Perhaps you could point to the historical precedent?

Or the law that says "lying" is a crime?

Can you prove whether or not he was lying or misinformed?

that happened to us when he was in our area. he was like 5 miles away from my job and this MF, closed down every major highway in the area. Even the ones that weren't close to the event. It was quite annoying and I think they stop doing stuff like that.

Well there is a law..........

Perhaps you could point to the historical precedent?

Or the law that says "lying" is a crime?

Can you prove whether or not he was lying or misinformed?

Under 18USC...about making false statements...it is used quite frequently by the FBI and other Federal LE agencies...However in the case of the Iraq war false statements were not made...some issues were in the grey area...confusing but not lies!
:)

***sigh***

that happened to us when he was in our area. he was like 5 miles away from my job and this MF, closed down every major highway in the area. Even the ones that weren't close to the event. It was quite annoying and I think they stop doing stuff like that.

this would have happened to any president who visits a persons area...be it right or left...what a ditz you are Lady T!

Back