J.D. Vance’s Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Week Donald Trump’s vice presidential pick is getting brutally mocked from both sides.

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

It’s been one hell of a week for J.D. Vance. Sorry, that should read “hellish” week. Let’s rewind.

Last Thursday, Vance joyously accepted the nomination for Donald Trump’s running mate at the Republican National Convention. By Monday morning, everything had changed.

A few House Republicans spoke anonymously with The Hill about their take on the GOP nominee for vice president.

Vance “was the worst choice of all the options. It was so bad I didn’t even think it was possible,” one Republican representative told the outlet. “Anti-Ukraine, more of a populist. He adds nothing to the Trump ticket. He energizes the same people that love Trump.”

Another House Republican told The Hill that despite public support for Vance, lawmakers were relatively united in their hatred of him. “I think if you were to ask many people around this building, nine out of 10 on our side would say he’s the wrong pick,” the lawmaker said. “He’s the only person who can do serious damage.”

One week after his coronation, Kamala Harris’s approval rating is skyrocketing, and Vance is starting to look like the worst vice presidential candidate in history.

say-you-have-no-integrity-without-saying-you-have-no-v0-n5ucfqk93wed1.jpeg

If reality doesn't suit you - just make shit up.

Your panic and desperation thrills me.
You want us to pick between trump being shot, or the American Flag being burned?

Well, I hate to see the American Flag being burned, but trump is a human being, so I oppose him being shot even more. I would rather see the American Flag burned than trump being shot.

Which one did you pick Censored?

You want us to pick between trump being shot, or the American Flag being burned?

Well, I hate to see the American Flag being burned, but trump is a human being, so I oppose him being shot even more. I would rather see the American Flag burned than trump being shot.

Which one did you pick Censored?

The party of a man who took a bullet to protect the Constitution and the Republic - or the party of terrorist supporting goons who hate America.

Simple choice - one America appears to have already made.

You fucked up when you tried to kill Trump.

The party of a man who took a bullet to protect the Constitution and the Republic - or the party of terrorist supporting goons who hate America.

Simple choice - one America appears to have already made.

You fucked up when you tried to kill Trump.
The dead magat? Yeah he fucked up.

It’s been one hell of a week for J.D. Vance. Sorry, that should read “hellish” week. Let’s rewind.

Last Thursday, Vance joyously accepted the nomination for Donald Trump’s running mate at the Republican National Convention. By Monday morning, everything had changed.

A few House Republicans spoke anonymously with The Hill about their take on the GOP nominee for vice president.

Vance “was the worst choice of all the options. It was so bad I didn’t even think it was possible,” one Republican representative told the outlet. “Anti-Ukraine, more of a populist. He adds nothing to the Trump ticket. He energizes the same people that love Trump.”

Another House Republican told The Hill that despite public support for Vance, lawmakers were relatively united in their hatred of him. “I think if you were to ask many people around this building, nine out of 10 on our side would say he’s the wrong pick,” the lawmaker said. “He’s the only person who can do serious damage.”

One week after his coronation, Kamala Harris’s approval rating is skyrocketing, and Vance is starting to look like the worst vice presidential candidate in history.
But... but.... I thought the Toadstool only chose only the best people! Worse than $arah Palin even? Damn. That's yuge. lol

Vance graduated Suma Cum Laude and from Yale Law school the number one ranked law school in the US. And Vance started a successful company.

What has Kamala done on her own. Kamala graduated from UC San Francisco the 82nd ranked Law school out of 196 in the country. Kamala even failed the Bar her first time.

1722029023455.png

Last edited:
Back