Jack Ryan

MAGA MAN

Let's go Brandon!
I'm hooked on this new Amazon series. Based on Tom Clancy's character, it starts off prior to him meeting Greer, and before meeting his future wife. I've been binge watching it all week, and now the Ebola attack on the US has started....

:popcorn:

I'm hooked on this new Amazon series. Based on Tom Clancy's character, it starts off prior to him meeting Greer, and before meeting his future wife. I've been binge watching it all week, and now the Ebola attack on the US has started....

I have read almost all of the Jack Ryan books. I didn't know the series had started.

Oh Dear! (wringing hands together) I hope this doesn't interfere with all your Contracting jobs? :(

Jack Ryan is okay, entertaining. We have also been watching “Hand of God”. Shame it was cancelled.

Jack Ryan is okay, entertaining. We have also been watching “Hand of God”. Shame it was cancelled.

Never watched it; pretentious title. Looks like my suspicion was justified.

Now Justified, that was a good series. I'll be looking forward to watching that again, in its entirety.

This is all new material, but you'll recognize a lot of the characters. Season one was released a short while ago.

I'll add it to the watch list. Thanks.

Another series I am waiting to return is Netflix's remake of lost in Space.

Back