Jack Smith is just warming up

floridafan

Verified User
Former federal prosecutor Glenn Kirschner stated that Donald Trump needs to be aware that special counsel Jack Smith will be relentless in his investigations, and that he should expect more federal indictments to be forthcoming.

Kirscher claimed that, after the 37-count indictment submitted in a Florida courtroom this past week, "Jack Smith is just getting warmed up."

"We saw information about some of Donald Trump's mishandling of classified information in the potentially national defense information which gives rise to charges under our nation's espionage laws," he claimed.

"Up in Bedminster, in New Jersey, showing military maps to people from his PAC. He is sharing information about plans for a possible military strike against a foreign country — he's doing that in New Jersey," he continued. "What does that tell us? That tells us charges for those crimes could properly brought in federal court in New Jersey."

"I don't think Jack Smith is prepared to let go of those crimes because he has already indicted Donald Trump in another jurisdiction in Florida for the crimes that he committed in that state," he explained before adding, "So if I had to bet one dollar, that's my betting limit, I'm not a high-roller, I would bet a buck that we are going to see a federal indictment in New Jersey."

Former federal prosecutor Glenn Kirschner stated that Donald Trump needs to be aware that special counsel Jack Smith will be relentless in his investigations, and that he should expect more federal indictments to be forthcoming.

Kirscher claimed that, after the 37-count indictment submitted in a Florida courtroom this past week, "Jack Smith is just getting warmed up."

"We saw information about some of Donald Trump's mishandling of classified information in the potentially national defense information which gives rise to charges under our nation's espionage laws," he claimed.

"Up in Bedminster, in New Jersey, showing military maps to people from his PAC. He is sharing information about plans for a possible military strike against a foreign country — he's doing that in New Jersey," he continued. "What does that tell us? That tells us charges for those crimes could properly brought in federal court in New Jersey."

"I don't think Jack Smith is prepared to let go of those crimes because he has already indicted Donald Trump in another jurisdiction in Florida for the crimes that he committed in that state," he explained before adding, "So if I had to bet one dollar, that's my betting limit, I'm not a high-roller, I would bet a buck that we are going to see a federal indictment in New Jersey."

Adding grist to the mill is that fact that Smith hinted in his last filing that allowing evidence in this trial to become public jeopardizes other investigations. So likely another indictment for showing the documents in New Jersey, dozens of indictments for the 1/6 conspiracy, and an indictment in Georgia. That'll make five.

Here is an example of JACK SMITH and JACK SHIT!

221118173827-smith-trump-split.jpg

Trump took documents to Mira Lago, Bedminister, NY, and DC. They should check every property he owns, every place e he went, and give him a colonoscopy.

Back