Jan. 6 convict embraces Trump at campaign event, calls for Pence’s execution

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
A woman who served time in prison for her involvement in the Jan. 6 insurrection embraced former President Trump at a campaign rally in New Hampshire on Thursday before later saying that former Vice President Mike Pence and “every single” member of Congress who certified the 2020 election should be executed.

After QAnon supporter Micki Larson-Olson was pointed out to Trump as a “Jan. 6-er” by the crowd at a packed diner, Trump sought her out, calling her “terrific,” telling her to “hang in there” and giving her a hug, video shows.

Larson-Olson said in an NBC News interview the next day that Trump is the “real president” and that she “would like a front seat of Mike Pence being executed.”

“The punishment for treason is death, per the Constitution,” Larson-Olson said. “I believe every single person, every single person that stole a voice from our collective voice of ‘We the people, of the people, for the people, by the people,’ deserves death, and no less than that.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...i?cvid=8a927074e10744588ff22c7030ca5585&ei=26

A woman who served time in prison for her involvement in the Jan. 6 insurrection embraced former President Trump at a campaign rally in New Hampshire on Thursday before later saying that former Vice President Mike Pence and “every single” member of Congress who certified the 2020 election should be executed.

After QAnon supporter Micki Larson-Olson was pointed out to Trump as a “Jan. 6-er” by the crowd at a packed diner, Trump sought her out, calling her “terrific,” telling her to “hang in there” and giving her a hug, video shows.

Larson-Olson said in an NBC News interview the next day that Trump is the “real president” and that she “would like a front seat of Mike Pence being executed.”

“The punishment for treason is death, per the Constitution,” Larson-Olson said. “I believe every single person, every single person that stole a voice from our collective voice of ‘We the people, of the people, for the people, by the people,’ deserves death, and no less than that.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...i?cvid=8a927074e10744588ff22c7030ca5585&ei=26
Is she on parole?

So, you and NBCCP are lying, as alway.

[FONT=&quot]“The punishment for treason is death, per the Constitution,” Larson-Olson said. “I believe every single person, every single person that stole a voice from our collective voice of ‘We the people, of the people, for the people, by the people,’ deserves death, and no less than that.”

This does not name Pence by name and speaks of a point of law.

But you fucking Nazis always twist and pervert the news.

Also, she was put in prison for 6 months for CLIMBING A SCAFFOLDING?

Your Brown Shirts burned a trillion dollars of American businesses and were PRAISED by the Nazi democrat Reich, but climbing a scaffolding gets 6 months?

Protest against the democrat Reich is dealt with harshly. Uber Alles democrat.

It's coming to a boil, you Nazi fucks.[/FONT]

Is she on parole?

Don't know

Trump Hugs, Reassures Convicted Jan. 6 Rioter During Campaign Stop

“My only regret is that I wasn’t stronger, that I couldn’t hold on longer,” she told NBC, adding that she drove 2,600 miles from Abilene, Texas, to attend the New Hampshire campaign event.

Hello Phantasmal,

Is she on parole?

She served a 6 month sentence:

"Police reportedly asked Larson-Olson numerous times to leave, but she refused. Instead, she lowered herself down and held onto scaffolding with her arms and legs – in resistance of the officers’ request.

Larson-Olson also allegedly shouted profanities at the officers, calling them ‘traitors.’

It eventually took a total of six officers to physically carry the woman from the scaffolding area. All the while, Larson-Olson continued to fight and scream.

Micki Larson-Olson was found guilty in her role of the breach Thursday, September 29 by Judge Michael O’Keefe. She was sentenced to a 180-day jail term.

This case was investigated by the Criminal Investigations Unit of the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the District of Columbia."

Abilene woman dressed as Captain America found guilty of unlawful entry in Jan. 6 Capitol breach

Apparently, she didn't learn anything.

She served a 6 month sentence:

"Police reportedly asked Larson-Olson numerous times to leave, but she refused. Instead, she lowered herself down and held onto scaffolding with her arms and legs – in resistance of the officers’ request.

Larson-Olson also allegedly shouted profanities at the officers, calling them ‘traitors.’

It eventually took a total of six officers to physically carry the woman from the scaffolding area. All the while, Larson-Olson continued to fight and scream.

Micki Larson-Olson was found guilty in her role of the breach Thursday, September 29 by Judge Michael O’Keefe. She was sentenced to a 180-day jail term.

This case was investigated by the Criminal Investigations Unit of the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the District of Columbia."

Abilene woman dressed as Captain America found guilty of unlawful entry in Jan. 6 Capitol breach

Apparently, she didn't learn anything.

Apparently she thinks we have a 1st amendment or something.

Oberfuhrer Garland will show her otherwise.

And they claim they aren't in a cult.

So, you and NBCCP are lying, as alway.

[FONT="]“The punishment for treason is death, per the Constitution,” Larson-Olson said. “I believe every single person, every single person that stole a voice from our collective voice of ‘We the people, of the people, for the people, by the people,’ deserves death, and no less than that.”

This does not name Pence by name and speaks of a point of law.

But you fucking Nazis always twist and pervert the news.

Also, she was put in prison for 6 months for CLIMBING A SCAFFOLDING?

Your Brown Shirts burned a trillion dollars of American businesses and were PRAISED by the Nazi democrat Reich, but climbing a scaffolding gets 6 months?

Protest against the democrat Reich is dealt with harshly. Uber Alles democrat.

It's coming to a boil, you Nazi fucks.[/FONT]

Would someone please pass me the peanuts?

Don't know

Trump Hugs, Reassures Convicted Jan. 6 Rioter During Campaign Stop

“My only regret is that I wasn’t stronger, that I couldn’t hold on longer,” she told NBC, adding that she drove 2,600 miles from Abilene, Texas, to attend the New Hampshire campaign event.

Great message, I support the law breakers over the police and lawmakers.

And they claim they aren't in a cult.

Do you see protesting against the democrat party as a felony, or just a misdemeanor?

When you think of laws regulating speech critical of the party, how would you have them enforced?

Oh, but you don't make leftists posts.... Because crushing the 1st Amendment is totally "libertarian" and stuff.

Great message, I support the law breakers over the police and lawmakers.

You did for 2 years, as democrat Brown Shirts raged across America in the Kristallnacht.

It's interesting that protesting and riots became "insurrection" when the opposition did it - after you of the extreme left spent so long promoting rioting - and an actual insurrection in CHAZ/CHOP

One nation, two VERY different standards of law.

Do you see protesting against the democrat party as a felony, or just a misdemeanor?

When you think of laws regulating speech critical of the party, how would you have them enforced?

Oh, but you don't make leftists posts.... Because crushing the 1st Amendment is totally "libertarian" and stuff.

No idea what "protesting against the democrat (sic) party" you're talking about. Isn't this thread about Trump embracing some woman who called for Pence and Congress members to be hanged?

No idea what "protesting against the democrat (sic) party" you're talking about. Isn't this thread about Trump embracing some woman who called for Pence and Congress members to be hanged?

To us norms, that's the topic, yes. For U2008 it's all about his hatred and bitterness that his #MalignantMessiah is a loser.

A woman who was jailed for 6 months for protesting the democrat Reich.

Back when we had the Constitution, both speech and protest were protected by the 1st Amendment of that document.

Obviously you agree with the jailing of this woman as a heretic, so again I ask, Do you see protesting against the democrat party as a felony, or just a misdemeanor?

To us norms, that's the topic, yes. For U2008 it's all about his hatred and bitterness that his #MalignantMessiah is a loser.

Says the one far too cowardly to face me. All you can do is snip behind my back.

I get it, you cannot support your arguments nor your shameful party.

Back