Japan’s most senior cancer doctor: COVID shots are ‘essentially murder’

volsrock1

Verified User
He pointed out that “turbo cancers,” a kind “previously unseen by doctors” that progress extremely quickly and are typically in stage four by the time they are diagnosed, have started to appear after the jab rollouts. These “turbo cancers” are emerging along with excess mortality due to cancer in general, which Fukushima says cannot be explained only by lost opportunities for screenings or treatment during the COVID outbreak.
As a tragic example of the fatal danger of the COVID shots, the oncologist shared the story of a 28-year-old man who was found dead by his wife when she tried to wake him in the morning, five days after he received his second Pfizer shot.

“The doctor who did the autopsy said that when he tried to remove the heart, it was soft and had disintegrated,” Fukushima said. “And even just one case like this shows how dangerous this vaccine can be.”

He pointed out that these severe harms, including death, have been afflicting people – post-jab – who have a history of good health.

“It’s serious. It’s essentially murder. In the end, I want to state clearly that this is my view,” the doctor said.

He pointed out that “turbo cancers,” a kind “previously unseen by doctors” that progress extremely quickly and are typically in stage four by the time they are diagnosed, have started to appear after the jab rollouts. These “turbo cancers” are emerging along with excess mortality due to cancer in general, which Fukushima says cannot be explained only by lost opportunities for screenings or treatment during the COVID outbreak.
As a tragic example of the fatal danger of the COVID shots, the oncologist shared the story of a 28-year-old man who was found dead by his wife when she tried to wake him in the morning, five days after he received his second Pfizer shot.

“The doctor who did the autopsy said that when he tried to remove the heart, it was soft and had disintegrated,” Fukushima said. “And even just one case like this shows how dangerous this vaccine can be.”

He pointed out that these severe harms, including death, have been afflicting people – post-jab – who have a history of good health.

“It’s serious. It’s essentially murder. In the end, I want to state clearly that this is my view,” the doctor said.

Dems are for population reduction, so they're fine with it.

:truestory:

I prefer to look at it like it's just nature weeding out the stupid

As expected:

LifeSiteNews far-right biased for story selection and questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and pseudoscience”
(https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/life-site-news/)

Always the same for this poster, shit sources, shit posts, but the MAGA eat it up as factual none the less
As always the same form this poster, cannot refute the facts, tried to resurrect Saul Alinsky.

As expected:

LifeSiteNews far-right biased for story selection and questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and pseudoscience”

Always the same for this poster, shit sources, shit posts, but the MAGA eat it up as factual none the less

As Prof. Fukushima describes, it is "a type previously unseen by doctors, characterized by its incredibly fast speed." By the time such cancers are detected, they are already "in stage four, advanced cancer." Indeed, Prof. Fukushima shared, "Doctors have been sensing from the field that something unusual related to cancer may be happening. They were feeling it on the ground."

Furthermore, Prof Fukushima highlights that "specific types of cancer, in relation to the vaccination, seem to be experiencing excess mortality." He specifically names cancers such as "breast cancer, ovarian cancer, thyroid cancer," along with "esophageal and lung cancer," and notably, "prostate cancer in men," as being particularly affected. This rise in mortality among these specific cancer types post-vaccination "cannot be simply explained by disruptions such as early screenings being unavailable due to the pandemic, or lost opportunities for treatment," suggesting a direct and concerning link between these "turbo cancer" cases and the mRNA gene therapy.

Like I said go get u another Jab...take the whole family, its OK the government told u so LOL ...fucking IDIOT

Last edited:
As expected:

So you have nothing to refute what's presented in the article so you think attacking the poster is a legitimate or intelligent counter argument? Your comment reminds me of something I just read. What was it? Oh yeah I remember now, "...bloviating bullshit".

So- what's your own opinion, volkscrock ? Maybe you're not willing to back your own hysterical nonsense ?

Back