Jared's $3 billion windfall

floridafan

Verified User
On Monday morning, MSNBC economic analyst Steve Rattner stunned the "Morning Joe" panel with a chart that showed how much money Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner swiftly amassed for his hedge fund within six months after leaving the White House.

More importantly, there were questions raised about the sources of Kushner's $3.1 billion windfall.

During the segment, Rattner displayed a chart that showed a slim one percent coming from U.S. investors with a massive percentage coming from Middle Eastern interests.

According to Rattner, those numbers should raise eyebrows as he asked, "What was Jared Kushner doing" when he was ostensibly working for America's interests as an advisor to Donald Trump.

As Ratner noted, Kushner has zero experience as a hedge funder having only worked in real estate -- and notably not good at that -- before going to work in the White House.

"He worked in the White House and worked very hard, it is less clear what he worked hard at," the analyst began before explaining, "Because after he left the White House, he raised $3.1 billion -- that's billion with a 'b' -- for a private equity fund and he is not a private equity guy, he is a real estate guy. So where does the money come from? We know that he raised $3.1 billion and only about $30 million of it actually came from investors in the United States all the rest of it is foreign money. And of that foreign money, $2 billion came from the Saudis."

On Monday morning, MSNBC economic analyst Steve Rattner stunned the "Morning Joe" panel with a chart that showed how much money Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner swiftly amassed for his hedge fund within six months after leaving the White House.

More importantly, there were questions raised about the sources of Kushner's $3.1 billion windfall.

During the segment, Rattner displayed a chart that showed a slim one percent coming from U.S. investors with a massive percentage coming from Middle Eastern interests.

According to Rattner, those numbers should raise eyebrows as he asked, "What was Jared Kushner doing" when he was ostensibly working for America's interests as an advisor to Donald Trump.

As Ratner noted, Kushner has zero experience as a hedge funder having only worked in real estate -- and notably not good at that -- before going to work in the White House.

"He worked in the White House and worked very hard, it is less clear what he worked hard at," the analyst began before explaining, "Because after he left the White House, he raised $3.1 billion -- that's billion with a 'b' -- for a private equity fund and he is not a private equity guy, he is a real estate guy. So where does the money come from? We know that he raised $3.1 billion and only about $30 million of it actually came from investors in the United States all the rest of it is foreign money. And of that foreign money, $2 billion came from the Saudis."

Sounds like a wise investor

Jared a man with zero experience gets $3 billion to start a business he knows nothing about. Thats wise to you?

Ok a lucky investor. Feel better? I dont give a shit but this is the kinder gentler me. It also doesn't change the fact that lil Brandon was peddling influence of his imbecilic father.

Direct evidence of foreign influence on the Trump family

While republicans have been altering evidence to try and tag the Biden family with fake foreign influence

Get serious, Jared had nothing to offer the Middle Eastern interests but his father-in-law.

I was hoping this was Jarod, the guy from Florida here on the board.... dangit. I wanted to celebrate someone I knew hitting it HUGE... :D

Sounds like a wise investor

..A panel that screens investments for the main Saudi sovereign wealth fund cited concerns about the proposed deal with Mr. Kushner’s newly formed private equity firm, Affinity Partners, previously undisclosed documents show.

Those objections included: “the inexperience of the Affinity Fund management”; the possibility that the kingdom would be responsible for “the bulk of the investment and risk”; due diligence on the fledgling firm’s operations that found them “unsatisfactory in all aspects”; a proposed asset management fee that “seems excessive”; and “public relations risks” from Mr. Kushner’s prior role as a senior adviser to his father-in-law, former President Donald J. Trump, according to minutes of the panel’s meeting last June 30.

But days later the full board of the $620 billion Public Investment Fund — led by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, Saudi Arabia’s de facto ruler and a beneficiary of Mr. Kushner’s support when he worked as a White House adviser — overruled the panel.

Ethics experts say that such a deal creates the appearance of potential payback for Mr. Kushner’s actions in the White House — or of a bid for future favor if Mr. Trump seeks and wins another presidential term in 2024...

cite

Not gullible enough to actually believe lil Brandon and his retarded father talked about the weather during business meetings with burisma. STFU idiot

It’s what all the witnesses said turd brain

Facts are facts you shitty shill

I was hoping this was Jarod, the guy from Florida here on the board.... dangit. I wanted to celebrate someone I knew hitting it HUGE... :D

You and me both, although I’m not sure it would the the blessing we assume.

For what?

Republican lies

He believes the right wing lies completely. Trump has 4 indictments and a hundred charges with more to come. But want to see real corruption, wait til you see what TOP believed the Bidens did. Oh, thats something. The Trump insurrection and attempt to overthrow the government will pale in contrast.

Last edited:
Back