JD Vance attacks influential Jewish head of teachers union for not having biological kids

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
‘If she wants to brainwash and destroy the minds of children, she should have some of her own and leave ours the hell alone,’ the vice presidential nominee said in a newly surfaced clip

Sen. JD Vance, the Republican nominee for vice president, said that Randi Weingarten, the president of the American Federation of Teachers, should not have a say in public school education because she doesn’t have biological children. A liberal-leaning news site, Heartland Signal, resurfaced the comments Tuesday on social media, which were then reshared by the Harris-Walz campaign.

“So many of the leaders of the left, and I hate to be so personal about this, but they’re people without kids, trying to brainwash the minds of our children, and that really disorients me and it really disturbs me,” Vance said at the Center for Christian Virtue leadership forum while he was running for Senate in October 2021.

‘If she wants to brainwash and destroy the minds of children, she should have some of her own and leave ours the hell alone,’ the vice presidential nominee said in a newly surfaced clip

Sen. JD Vance, the Republican nominee for vice president, said that Randi Weingarten, the president of the American Federation of Teachers, should not have a say in public school education because she doesn’t have biological children. A liberal-leaning news site, Heartland Signal, resurfaced the comments Tuesday on social media, which were then reshared by the Harris-Walz campaign.

“So many of the leaders of the left, and I hate to be so personal about this, but they’re people without kids, trying to brainwash the minds of our children, and that really disorients me and it really disturbs me,” Vance said at the Center for Christian Virtue leadership forum while he was running for Senate in October 2021.
While Christian Nation SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament arsonists suicidal super egos maintain their schizoid human reproduction medical pseudoscience immaculate virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception of forgiveness hallucinations to continue organized brainwashing crime spree survival of the fittests fascists morality pyramid scheme.......

Randi Weingarten is the worst thing to ever happen to kids education in our lifetime.
She really is awful. (Now I will say, I don't know why Vance had to reference her not having kids. That's really irrelevant. Plenty of people with kids 100% support Weingarten and her agenda. It's an unnecessary attack. I also don't see how her being Jewish has anything to do with this either. Does that make her off limits? Should all conservative groups put a Jewish person at the head of their organization so they can't be criticized?)

Back