JD Vance calls Trump "morally reprehensible"

Cypress

JD Vance calls Trump ‘morally reprehensible’ in resurfaced emails​

- Former friend releases messages largely from 2014-2017 in which Republican VP nominee also says: ‘I hate the police’ -

Questions continued to mount about the political transformation of Donald Trump’s running mate, JD Vance, after the release of emails from a former friend in which Vance called Trump a “morally reprehensible human being” and said: “I hate the police.”

The messages between Vance and Sofia Nelson, who sent them to the New York Times, were largely dated between 2014 and 2017.

- Former friend releases messages largely from 2014-2017 in which Republican VP nominee also says: ‘I hate the police’ -

Questions continued to mount about the political transformation of Donald Trump’s running mate, JD Vance, after the release of emails from a former friend in which Vance called Trump a “morally reprehensible human being” and said: “I hate the police.”

The messages between Vance and Sofia Nelson, who sent them to the New York Times, were largely dated between 2014 and 2017.

and he's also said Trump's first term convinced him he was wrong.........makes him smarter than every demmycrat, obviously.......I like that in a candidate.........

Heels Up Harris called brandon a racist.
Welcome to politics.

and he's also said Trump's first term convinced him he was wrong.........makes him smarter than every demmycrat, obviously.......I like that in a candidate.........
What else is he going to say if he wants a career in the Republican party? The GOP has become a cult, where one is expected to crawl on hands and knees over broken glass for Trump, and be willing to French kiss his flabby ass.

What else is he going to say if he wants a career in the Republican party? The GOP has become a cult, where one is expected to crawl on hands and knees over broken glass for Trump, and be willing to French kiss his flabby ass.
sad little demmycrats.....they think everyone must be the cheap worthless butt kissers they elect on a regular basis.......

I find him morally reprehensible…but would never vote for his opponent. What does that say of my opinion of her?

sad little demmycrats.....they think everyone must be the cheap worthless butt kissers they elect on a regular basis.......
I say it was a totally calculated and cynical career move that within 12 months, Vance went from saying Trump was Hitler and morally reprehensible, to singing Trump's praises.

I'm not surprised you are gullible enough to believe this massive flip-flop was truly heartfelt and genuine.

Back