JD Vance: "I hate the cops"

Cypress

J.D. Vance Told Transgender Friend ‘I Love You’ and ‘I Hate Cops’​

J.D. Vance’s long correspondence with a transgender friend who attended his wedding has been revealed—including how he spoke about hating cops and disparaged Donald Trump and conservative icon Antonin Scalia

J.D. Vance Told Transgender Friend ‘I Love You’ and ‘I Hate Cops’​

J.D. Vance’s long correspondence with a transgender friend who attended his wedding has been revealed—including how he spoke about hating cops and disparaged Donald Trump and conservative icon Antonin Scalia

The next three months will be filled with ugly little revelations like this from members of "the law and order party".

The next three months will be filled with ugly little revelations like this from members of "the law and order party".
It's a bad idea to base your opinion on who would make a good vice president just based on how well you think he will "own the libs". Trump obviously didn't put much effort otherwise into vetting this inexperienced 39 year old sycophant.

This is where decades of life experience comes in.

This 39 year old with a baby face hasn't learned yet to avoid burning bridges with old friends, hasn't learned about being measured in how you talk, and hasn't learned to have the principles and discipline to refrain from saying crazy shit on podcasts just because you want to entertain a MAGA moron audience

I like that Vance has always spoken his mind....when people bring stuff like this up I like him more....it proves that he never planned to be a politician....he did not spend his life preparing for it by repeating the pap of the day.

This works for Vance the same way Trumps speaking style works for Trump.....it telegraphs "I am not one of them....I am one of you".

It's a bad idea to base your opinion on who would make a good vice president just based on how well you think he will "own the libs". Trump obviously didn't put much effort otherwise into vetting this inexperienced 39 year old sycophant.
I knew Trump would pick the absolutely worst choice to be his VP.

All he did was bite off his own nose to spite his ugly face!

Because he just harmed his chances of being elected with his horrible choice!

Should be fun.

And we of the opposition party should take every opportunity that presents itself to howl long and loud about every single one of them.

Just like they would do if the shoe was on the other foot.

he couldn't pick the worst......demmycrats were disqualified.....
Idiot thinks his 3rd grade level humor is entertaining!

It may not be very entertaining to adults- BUT IT IS REALLY TELLING- VERY REVEALING!

What a GUT PUNCH for the Republiclowns- The focus is not on Donnie's crooked ass anymore- the focus is on all the negative press on his HORRIBLE VP pick- and all the positive press and public jubilation surrounding Biden's excellent VP pick!

Ironic- isn't it?

Last edited:
I like that Vance has always spoken his mind....when people bring stuff like this up I like him more....it proves that he never planned to be a politician....he did not spend his life preparing for it by repeating the pap of the day.

Really?

Because most people feel that it proves he's a shameless opportunist who goes whichever way the wind blows as long as it advances his own self interest.

You know.... just like former Democrat Donald J. Trump.

Maybe those two are a better match than we think....

Idiot thinks his 3rd grade level humor is entertaining!

It may not be very entertaining to adults- BUT IT IS REALLY TELLING- VERY REVEALING!
and this idiot thinks there's a demmycrat out there that doesn't have cow shit for brains......if there was you wouldn't be stuck with Harris as your nominee......

and this idiot thinks there's a demmycrat out there that doesn't have cow shit for brains......if there was you wouldn't be stuck with Harris as your nominee......
Huge numbers of Americans have had their brains captured by the WOKE Death Cult....they will do as they are told.

No Sir! The Democrats look pretty smart- as usual!

NOW YOU? You're looking pretty stupid- as usual!

Biden looks very smart for choosing Kamala! Trump looks like a complete idiot for choosing J.D.

Hilarious irony! This is why we have elections in America! It's about our freedom to choose!

Last edited:
No Sir! The Democrats look pretty smart- as usual!

NOW YOU! You're looking pretty stupid!

Biden looks very smart for choosing Kamala! Trump looks like a complete idiot for choosing J.D.

Hilarious irony!
ROFL.....if you think Biden chose Harris you're even dumber than we thought......

Back