Jewish ADL demands Trump stop saying "America First"

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
Can you believe that.?? Democrats insist americans put Israel and mexico before their own country!!!

http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.716966

april 29 2016 ]Donald Trump delivered his major foreign policy speech on Wednesday, and though some in Jerusalem and the Jewish world were pleased to hear him say that Obama “has not been a friend to Israel,” some were irked by his "America First" slogan, saying it strikes some problematic historic notes.
The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) urged Trump to reconsider the phrase Thursday citing its "anti-Semitic use in the months before Pearl Harbor by a group of prominent Americans seeking to keep the nation out of World War II.

So some were irked and the ADL URGED him to reconsider.

So where was the demand, as the title suggests??

Stop changing the subject. Why should it be wrong for any american to say "america first".? No one is buying that absurd ADL argument that the phrase had some hidden meaning back during WW2 and who cares if it did??!!! HAHAHA

Stop changing the subject. Why should it be wrong for any american to say "america first".? No one is buying that absurd ADL argument that the phrase had some hidden meaning back during WW2 and who cares if it did??!!! HAHAHA

UHHHHHHHHHHHHH - I didn't really change the subject; because according to the thread title, the Jewish ADL demanded that Trump stop saying "America First". :D

Stop changing the subject. Why should it be wrong for any american to say "america first".?

Well, it's dangerous talk. If it should catch on then Americans might ask why they are being milked of fifty billion dollars for ' Israel's security '.
Who is doing the milking anyway ? Oh yeah, AIPAC and its ADL buddies etc.

I certainly don't recall ever reading quotes from Lindbergh, or any of the other America Firsters, stating that we should avoid partaking in WWII so as to help perpetuate the holocaust. The ADL can be pretty dishonest with its rhetoric.

I certainly don't recall ever reading quotes from Lindbergh, or any of the other America Firsters, stating that we should avoid partaking in WWII so as to help perpetuate the holocaust. The ADL can be pretty dishonest with its rhetoric.

Apparently that American hero wasn't the nice man we've been told to think he was. Another whitewash when it's found that one of our so-called icons has clay feet.

Q: Lindbergh himself is a complicated character. What did you find intriguing about him?

A: He's one of the strangest, most conflicted men I've ever written about.

Q: Was he truly a bigot?

A: He was a racist and felt the white race was superior to every other, and we shouldn't get in a war in other countries that were the right race.

Q: What about his sympathy toward the Nazis?

A: He'd been very impressed by Germany when he went there to visit in the 1930s and he felt they couldn't be beaten. He was a real technocrat and saw that the Germans as being technical experts. He had no empathy for human beings at all. He was really blinkered. The weird thing about all this is that he hated politics and hated publicity. But he felt that he had to try to do everything to keep the US out of the war, and he was willing to enter this publicity cauldron to do that.

http://www.csmonitor.com/Books/chap...ne-Olson-discusses-America-s-debate-over-WWII

After the Krauts proved him wrong about their perceived superiority, I expect he softened his tone a bit. That said, he didn't promote America First for the purpose of perpetuating the holocaust, which is essentially what the ADL is accusing America Firsters of doing.

The ADL is reading way too much into it. The phrase means the same thing now as it meant then. It stands for putting our interests ahead of other county's interests.

Some people refer to that as common sense.

Well, it's dangerous talk. If it should catch on then Americans might ask why they are being milked of fifty billion dollars for ' Israel's security '.
Who is doing the milking anyway ? Oh yeah, AIPAC and its ADL buddies etc.

But a lot of that $50 B comes back to america in the form of bribes paid to our congressmen for supporting israel.

I certainly don't recall ever reading quotes from Lindbergh, or any of the other America Firsters, stating that we should avoid partaking in WWII so as to help perpetuate the holocaust.

After Pearl , Lindbergh changed his tune and supported the war. But i think he secretly still believed WW2 was another banker's war like they all are.

he also flew 50 combat missions during ww2. But the ADL is insistent on maintaining the status quo so that means stopping trump by any means possible.

I prefer 'American Exceptionalism'.
but that phrase has been distorted beyond recognition by the neocons.. although it's worth striving for (classical sense)
sans the wars.

But a lot of that $50 B comes back to america in the form of bribes paid to our congressmen for supporting israel.

So the US worker is paying taxes to support a fascist regime which then bribes US politicians to vote for ever-increasing hand-outs to itself. Democracy, it seems, is a broken concept.

Back