Jimmy Carter, 99, Issues a Bold Statement About the Upcoming Presidential Election

signalmankenneth

Verified User
Jimmy Carter turns 100 on Oct. 1—but the former president is less concerned about the milestone birthday and more focused on making it long enough to vote in the 2024 presidential election.

On Saturday, Aug. 3, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution published an article after speaking with Carter's grandson, Jason, about the former POTUS' 100th birthday.

"I’m only trying to make it to vote for Kamala Harris,” Carter reportedly told his son, Chip, a few days ago, according to Jason.

Furthermore, Carter has been "more alert and interested in politics and the war in Gaza” in recent days, his grandson told the publication.

The 39th president was diagnosed with cancer in 2015; it has since spread to his brain. In February 2023, Carter entered hospice care in his home in Plains, Ga.—and although doctors indicated he might only have days to live, he has endured for 18 months at this point.

In June, Jason offered a health update on his grandfather during an interview with Southern Living. Carter was reportedly “experiencing the world as best he can as he continues through this process” following the death of his wife, Rosalynn Carter, on Nov. 19, 2023, after 77 years of marriage.

The former president issued a statement following Rosalynn's death, calling her his "equal partner in everything I ever accomplished."

He continued: "She gave me wise guidance and encouragement when I needed it. As long as Rosalynn was in the world, I always knew somebody loved and supported me."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jimmy-carter-99-issues-bold-173615802.html

1722778363117.png
:good4u:

Jimmy Carter turns 100 on Oct. 1—but the former president is less concerned about the milestone birthday and more focused on making it long enough to vote in the 2024 presidential election.

On Saturday, Aug. 3, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution published an article after speaking with Carter's grandson, Jason, about the former POTUS' 100th birthday.

"I’m only trying to make it to vote for Kamala Harris,” Carter reportedly told his son, Chip, a few days ago, according to Jason.

Furthermore, Carter has been "more alert and interested in politics and the war in Gaza” in recent days, his grandson told the publication.

The 39th president was diagnosed with cancer in 2015; it has since spread to his brain. In February 2023, Carter entered hospice care in his home in Plains, Ga.—and although doctors indicated he might only have days to live, he has endured for 18 months at this point.

In June, Jason offered a health update on his grandfather during an interview with Southern Living. Carter was reportedly “experiencing the world as best he can as he continues through this process” following the death of his wife, Rosalynn Carter, on Nov. 19, 2023, after 77 years of marriage.

The former president issued a statement following Rosalynn's death, calling her his "equal partner in everything I ever accomplished."

He continued: "She gave me wise guidance and encouragement when I needed it. As long as Rosalynn was in the world, I always knew somebody loved and supported me."

View attachment 28935
Fuck you singlemankenneth, you called for the assassination of your political opponent so fuck you.

Old Jimmy was so popular that Reagan won the election in a landslide, with 489 Electoral College votes to Carter's 49 and 50.7% of the popular vote to Carter's 41.0%.

Using sex to move up the political ladder is indeed not a Christian value.

View attachment 28935

MAGA cultists look at the moral authority of Jimmy Carter with disdain, and prefer to celebrate the sleaze, serial adultery, and unrepentant immorality of their Cheeto Messiah.

Fuck you singlemankenneth, you called for the assassination of your political opponent so fuck you.
Not a political opponent. A danger to the entire free world. Not unlike Hitler. Imagine if someone had the foresight to take Hitler out?

No matter now. The Biden Bluff worked, and Harris will destroy trump in November.

Old Jimmy was so popular that Reagan won the election in a landslide, with 489 Electoral College votes to Carter's 49 and 50.7% of the popular vote to Carter's 41.0%.

Using sex to move up the political ladder is indeed not a Christian value.
I'm sure your #MalignantMessiah's wife knows all about that!

Back